[Video Guide] How to rank up 'ultimate guide' inside

Hi Commanders,

Due to time constraints i've not been able to edit videos for a while. So last night I recorded a live stream on how to rank up FAST!

Key to this method is the Day of the week you start! Not sure if this is well known so below you can watch (with popcorn) my best known method for gaining rank.
Here is my rescue ship build - https://s.orbis.zone/3gv-
The beginning has the key information than I put it into practice, fast forward and rewind when required.

Enjoy and feel free to ask any questions. o7

Last edited:
wow.
Thank You Nutter.
Really, I mean it. I knew about it, thought it was way too hard / dangerous. And the limpets. It s clever. Thanks a lot.

Question :

Is it important / better to have low heat engine / power plant ?

edit : I'll name my ship SNSM

Last edited:
wow.
Thank You Nutter.
Really, I mean it. I knew about it, thought it was way too hard / dangerous. And the limpets. It s clever. Thanks a lot.

Question :

Is it important / better to have low heat engine / power plant ?

edit : I'll name my ship SNSM
Not really, just add another heat sink or two if you have the cash just copy my build o7 I’ll post the build here tomorrow

just great. have to switch to solo to disembark the refugees, a CMDR went for dinner leaving her Conda docked on the rescue ship

something seems strange.
i have the feeling i lose passengers between the station and the rescue ship.
time bonus & impatience stuff
i m pretty sure i took 3 groups of passenger from a faction related to fed and when i arrived there was only one
but it seems i had more passenger related to another faction

as the screen moves and the explosions and etc.... not easy to be sure, but something seems odd.

anyway, took 4 ranks today, 2 to go. thanks again for the tip, it was quick to build this anaconda, not expensive, and it s efficient.

works better in solo (stuck landing pad and already collected mats & pods in open)

Top Bottom