Actually, I am a little intrigued. Is it a "review" or a review with a poor command of English ?
Not quite intrigued enough

Got to say I agree. Not sure why people hold Video opinion in higher standing than other opinion, oh I do know, but I cant say.
Forum Footer doesn't convince me it would be a balanced opinion.

you talk about balanced opinion but yet you're insulting him. Next time don't contradict yourself.

Actually, I am a little intrigued. Is it a "review" or a review with a poor command of English ?
Not quite intrigued enough

I'm sure the fanboys will be along in a mo to tell us what the OP actually has to say. imo stick this in the Horizons section if it's a review of the expansion.

you talk about balanced opinion but yet you're insulting him. Next time don't contradict yourself.

How so? The OP has said nothing worthy of note in this thread, so all there is to go on is their sig, which implies a certain bias.

I'm sure the fanboys will be along in a mo to tell us what the OP actually has to say. imo stick this in the Horizons section if it's a review of the expansion.

How so? The OP has said nothing worthy of note in this thread, so all there is to go on is their sig, which implies a certain bias.

I didnt know the OP had to post text to satisfy your tos. I didnt know I had to imply anything about anyones opinion because I respect them all equally. Let alone attack his "review with a poor command of english"

Thanks for the vid Commander, very enjoyable as always o7

To ppl above, there is "video" in the title, if you have bias against YT/videos for some reason why are you even here bumping this?

Last edited:
b1XRFki.png

I just had to pause the video for a second...

Top Bottom