[Video] January update, was this what we ASKED?! & Fleet carrier delay...

don't bet on that. never bet on anything that's subject to interpretation. let alone against a knight! :ROFLMAO:

My position is that there never were any carries. It was all a made up. There was another thread where we discussed it and it seems that most of the hype shots were fake. But no, not yet, there is still plenty of time for them to get carriers in by christmas. I want to be proved wrong i really do. :D

so product quality is not relevant for you.

don't fret, i know how easy it is to get lost in this vast forum and end up somewhere completely irrelevant to one's expectations! :)

The minor new patch bugs people claimed to be so bothered about last time around didn't effect me at all, I avoided remote engineering for a day and pressed 4 twice to clear a mission board softlock. Not exactly gamebreaking stuff or a big deal.

Now exactly the same people who made a fuss about that are making a fuss about the switch to bug fixes. We even have the people who actually demanded that switch complaining that they got exactly what they asked for.

Its almost as if FDEV are absolutely right when they just ignore some of us.

Obviously it's one or the other. I mean we do live in a world of only extremes...

nice try, but no. wishing more quality is not an extreme, nor does it exclude any other principle or stance, and should be a common thing, even more so if lack of it hits the headlines. nobody asked if someone specifically verbalized or anyhow made such wishes public. it's about what our common wishes are, and nobody could sanely wish equal or even more bugs, so less bugs, ditto more quality, is the baseline here.

responding "i didn't ask for anything" is as red as a red herring can be :ROFLMAO:
but the guy has infinite heatsinks! 🤷‍♂️

I'm glad that, for whatever reason, FDev have brought back betas and necessary bug fixes :cool:

If the result is less bugs in the game then its great.... but my suspicion is, once they start adding more content again, everything will go to bug town again, and we will be back where we started.

This is why i think this all "let's do betas and lets fix bugs" business is (unfortunately) just a delay with no real positive outcome in the long term.

I'd bet good money the moment fleet carriers are added, even if there is a beta phase, there will be a ton of bugs related to them, and a few things that have absoloutely nothing to do with fleet carriers will mysteriously break as well.

You know me, i'm a fan of ED and FD, but we've seen this pattern with content updates time and again. We've seen betas where bugs were addressed only for new bugs to appear the moment it went live. This is what seemingly was forgotten about by the open letter writers, most of whom have been here since the early days when we had betas.

If FD have somehow got their act together, and can make live new content releases that don't break new things, then great. I'm not getting my hopes up in advance though.

nice try, but no. wishing more quality is not an extreme, nor does it exclude any other principle or stance, and should be a common thing, even more so if lack of it hits the headlines. nobody asked if someone specifically verbalized or anyhow made such wishes public. it's about what our common wishes are, and nobody could sanely wish equal or even more bugs, so less bugs, ditto more quality, is the baseline here.

responding "i didn't ask for anything" is as red as a red herring can be :ROFLMAO:
but the guy has infinite heatsinks! 🤷‍♂️

Common wishes? Are we hearing from another 'vox populi'?

The entire thread is a stinking, fake, fish.

The minor new patch bugs people claimed to be so bothered about last time around didn't effect me at all, I avoided remote engineering for a day and pressed 4 twice to clear a mission board softlock. Not exactly gamebreaking stuff or a big deal.

Now exactly the same people who made a fuss about that are making a fuss about the switch to bug fixes. We even have the people who actually demanded that switch complaining that they got exactly what they asked for.

Its almost as if FDEV are absolutely right when they just ignore some of us.

The last patch I'd have network issues, black screens while in CZs, decal issues, and other problems that made me just stop- I went from a stable game down to breathe and it crashes.

Just because you don't get them, does not make them any less relevant.

Top Bottom