[Video] Money making META in 3.0 - Skimmer missions 200-300 mil/h (The Voly-boom run)

[video=youtube_share;qgettBYx02A]https://youtu.be/qgettBYx02A[/video]

Ladies and gentlemen, I present "The Voly-boom run"
-----------NERFED------------

Step1: go to 31 Beta Leonis minoris -> seddon rech
Step2: get a CHEAP ship , non large ship and equip it with DUMBFIRE missiles and a shield!
Step3: move to Volynov colony station!
Step4: Pick up as many skimmer destruction missions that order you to go to OXLEY KEEP
Step5: once stacked all the missions, that tell you to go to OXLEY KEEP
Step6: Kill skimmers, you don't even need to aim precisely, just in the general direction.
Step7: log out.. yes wait those 15 seconds, be patient, OR go 350m away from the outpost(this is faster)
Step8: Repeat steps 6 & 7 til missions are complete, then DESTROY your ship!
Step9: profit!

-----------------personal test-------------------
#1 16mins 40sec -> 60 mil (relog) ~216mil/h
#2 16mins 40sec -> 95 mil (relog) ~343mil/h
#3 17mins -> 99 mil (relog) ~349mil/h
#4 14mins 35sec -> 98 mil (go back & forth) ~405mil/h

--------------------------------------------------

In the end BIG thanks goes out to Braxhunter who tiped me off about this awesome run!

Last edited:
Yeah, except it's more like 300 to 350 mil an hour. You're getting there yamiks.

Nerf bat incoming. Thanks.

Damn no one can keep a single thing to themselves ey?
Not like it was a secret, but we know FDevs "investigations" go as far as nerfing stuff that gets posted on this forum, so why post about it here?

I haven't killed a single skimmer ever so this isn't about losing my cash cow, I just don't get why someone like you Yamiks, who knows how they operate and has a big enough sub base as it is, needs to scrape a few more views at the cost of the gig being called off.

Last edited:
Damn no one can keep a single thing to themselves ey?
Not like it was a secret, but we know FDevs "investigations" go as far as nerfing stuff that gets posted on this forum, so why post about it here?

I haven't killed a single skimmer ever so this isn't about losing my cash cow, I just don't get why someone like you Yamiks, who knows how they operate and has a big enough sub base as it is, needs to scrape a few more views at the cost of the gig being called off.

Are you REALLY going to complain that the game is notfunctioning as it should and you'd like it to stay that way for longer?!
Also you do realize that I'm not the only content creator that makes similar videos......right?!

Are you REALLY going to complain that the game is notfunctioning as it should and you'd like it to stay that way for longer?!
Also you do realize that I'm not the only content creator that makes similar videos......right?!

Nice vid. What kinda material/data rewards are you getting?

And once again, I'm unable to do the latest gold rush (exploring in deep space). Oh well.

There is always a gold rush in a game this complex - we've had them in passenger missions, trade, data point scanning, combat (massacre stacking, skimmers x2 now), exploration (ram tah). Can't we leave them all in place and let players choose their own profession to get rich?!

That's not what I'm complaining about at all. You misunderstand. I'm not against Upsilon or skimmer missions, I am pro players being able to make money and play the way they want.

As for other creators, go and watch D2EAs vid on the topic, he packages it in a way that won't get it nerfed, you package it in a way that will get you clicks.

Dress it up however you like.

Yamiks, seriously mate. Keep it to You Tube. Posting it here just makes everyone frustrated with you in the long run.

As far as i know : MEF - Biotech - EFC. Basically high grade mats/data

You can farm a lot while doing really good amount of money.

I'm going to go over there and start killing skimmers so fast that my hair is going to turn purple, too!

Yamiks, seriously mate. Keep it to You Tube. Posting it here just makes everyone frustrated with you in the long run.

Oh shoot, did I say that out loud? I'm going to whisper about my excitement from now on!

Nerf incoming by next week?

Nah , i bet it will last for at least a month as any other "gold farms" that devs put in the game with every path .

And don't blame Yamiks for revealing the gold mine as it is good , we cans tart early before they nerf it . But have no fear , devs always put another gold mine for players to find when they nerf previous :p

Oh shoot, did I say that out loud? I'm going to whisper about my excitement from now on!

Put the kettle on, make some chamomile, and tweak the tips before getting excited.

It's how Empires are built.

Nah , i bet it will last for at least a month as any other "gold farms" that devs put in the game with every path .

And don't blame Yamiks for revealing the gold mine as it is good , we cans tart early before they nerf it . But have no fear , devs always put another gold mine for players to find when they nerf previous :p

I chuckle hard when people think these things are done on purpose.

We'll more likely be waiting until the next game play bug.

Last edited:
FDev should nerf this as fast as possible!

[hehe]

All those lowly peasants running around like headless chicken trying to find credits that are completely useless and a few chicken with heads trying to farm materials (oblivious to the futility of their actions - the next uber module guardian thingy is around the corner, keeping the hamster wheel of meta grind turning) make me laugh.

:D

OK, keep doing what you all "enjoy". You all got my permission to grind.

Amen.

Top Bottom