IMPORTANT: Vintage Pack new DLC coming soon!

I cannot wait to make this :D
century_turns_236.jpg

Would love to see a biome surrounded by water to go along with this, but I can see the challenges of that. That said this is still a very exciting pack and I’m really pumped to see the new rides! The last few DLC’s only had a couple of new rides and this one has 7?

This update and PDLC is actually looking like one of the good ones...

I like the idea of the crane games, vending machines, popcorn vendors, fortune tellers and the scenery set for this looks like it could also be used for more colourful kids areas not just carnival... I think this is my most satisfying one.. Even if the Studios DLC added some scenery that I now use the most (Don't-Die Fencing, backstage pallets, cones, creates and boxes etc)...

This will also change the dynamics of our parks and paves the way for mid-way games in the future!

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
Wasn't the crane machine promised as part of the free update? This sounds like it's part of the DLC.

Free update: crane machine, drinks-branded vending machines (Pipshot, Fox Coffee, Gulpee, Cosmic Cow)

Vintage DLC: vintage crane machine, Zoltan, popcorn and gumball machine

Hope this clarifies [heart]

I'm really disappointed this time that the chairlift was not included. It's always been one of my major wishlist items and with all the buzz about it recently on the forums, I definitely thought the devs took note and it had to be coming. I'm thinking now it will never come

I have that feeling now too, it does look like the Devs prefer sticking to similar ride set-ups, in that rides that generally spin round, the same 'guest loading' hence no 'Helter Skelter', single user........I mean, look how long it took to add 'Go-Karts', thats a single user ride, and that was delayed for some time. So I guess it's just easier for them to add yet another type of of 'Big Wheel' ride, won't that be like the 4th now [rolleyes] adding a new one of those each time only requires a new skin (so to speak) the fundamentals are already in place, I guess that's not the case regards a 'Chairlift', unless that'll be similar to the 'Monorail' in the way it's designed, in which case we should already have it, surely.

I have that feeling now too, it does look like the Devs prefer sticking to similar ride set-ups, in that rides that generally spin round, the same 'guest loading' hence no 'Helter Skelter', single user........I mean, look how long it took to add 'Go-Karts', thats a single user ride, and that was delayed for some time. So I guess it's just easier for them to add yet another type of of 'Big Wheel' ride, won't that be like the 4th now [rolleyes] adding a new one of those each time only requires a new skin (so to speak) the fundamentals are already in place, I guess that's not the case regards a 'Chairlift', unless that'll be similar to the 'Monorail' in the way it's designed, in which case we should already have it, surely.

Imo, chairlift is also a bit complicated because it does not stop for boarding. It moves constantly and people board along. Maybe that´s allso a problem.

And the Hoax with two seater cars, they could do a two seater chairlift where people's legs dangle out. As well as one with covered buckets that seat 4-6 people. And make it so that you can have multiple stations or just one. I wanted a larger carousel as well. I really want to see what the Hurricane and Centrum look like. I wanted more of the vintage rides back from RCT3 but upgraded with more detail and better graphics. We got some of them.

Imo, chairlift is also a bit complicated because it does not stop for boarding. It moves constantly and people board along. Maybe that´s allso a problem.

True. But on the gondola kind, the cars stop while peeps get off and get on and then the cars slide down back onto the cable. Maybe they could at least give us those? Also the cables droop...which means the "track" changes under the weight of the gondolas. So...that is complicated.

Last edited:
Gondola type.. You mean like trolley type cars.. Nah.. I don't think anyone really wants that type. We would all prefer the classic types like the two seater etc. The cables don't have to droop under weight that can be faked.. I'd be fine with that. The continuous motion would be complicated yes but we all want them it seems so they should work hard on figuring out how to make it work. When they do... That could also lead into other types of things with continuous track motions.

Chairlift rides can be a bit complicated. So maybe Frontier is working on them they are just not ready for release yet. I'm always staying positive. Look on the bright side at least we got more flat rides with this DLC and some of them were in RCT3.

Gondola type.. You mean like trolley type cars.. Nah.. I don't think anyone really wants that type. We would all prefer the classic types like the two seater etc. The cables don't have to droop under weight that can be faked.. I'd be fine with that. The continuous motion would be complicated yes but we all want them it seems so they should work hard on figuring out how to make it work. When they do... That could also lead into other types of things with continuous track motions.

Oh I meant this kind:

VWPy97h.jpg

as opposed to the open ones like this:

WgeIvnY.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom