IMPORTANT: Vintage Pack new DLC coming soon!

bobsled coaster?

I'm curious to see if the flying aces with the wooden pipe means a bobsled/flying turns coaster. I have been waiting for a ride like this forever. I hope that they add flying Dutchman's or the ability to make any coaster a shuttle type so it can go back and forth through the station like so

flyrider4.jpg

or
IMG003.jpg

Does someone know at what time the DLC will be available ? (Just to know if it's any use to stay awake waiting, or if I can go to sleep lol)

Does someone know at what time the DLC will be available ? (Just to know if it's any use to stay awake waiting, or if I can go to sleep lol)

As with all the previous DLCs this isn't announced in advance (just that's it at some point during UK working hours, certainly won't be any time soon). The last pack was released near the end of the day but the one before came out early PM. I'd go get some sleep if I were you [cool]

I just watched the Twitch Live stream from earlier today and I really like all of the new flat rides, coasters and scenery. I'm really excited for the bobsled type coaster. Frontier did an amazing job with this DLC. Does anyone know how to put rides onto a pier with the new Vintage Pack?

Yah - my update just started 3.9 Gigg - very happy - absolutely excited and thanks DEV's and all concerned - best update yet for best game ever, regards G

How should we know this? I don't have this DLC yet. ;) But I am sure we'll find it out as soon as we have the DLC.

It would be good to have a video on how to place the rides onto a pier. Some of the screenshots of the new Vintage Pack have rides on a pier.

Why wasn't the Reveal stream announced in this forum, nor all the other streams which were published yesterday, yet I just realized they were there?! Now, the DLC is downloadable and all of yesterday's hype passed me because there was no announcement. Although I like what I've just seen on the streams but the fact, that this stream was not communicated on the OFFICIAL FORUM makes me really sad.

All I ask for is communication and please announce such streams on these forums here as this is the place were to look at when you want to get official information. Other forums are full of bull...poo like "Frontier is stopping support for PC" (NO, they are NOT!) that's why I look for information in this forum and yet such an important thing is not published here. It wasn't even a stream on schedule.[weird][rolleyes]

It was announced on their official Twitter and last week on their Twitch stream (and possibly other places I'm not aware of). If you choose not to use either of those platforms that's your call but for you to complain about not getting advance notice on them showcasing some of the pack's contents is a bit ridiculous [ugh] The number of people that browse this forum regularly I would hazard a guess at being significantly lower than those on social media. And anyway, it's nice to discover all the new things without it all being revealed beforehand.

It was announced on their official Twitter and last week on their Twitch stream (and possibly other places I'm not aware of). If you choose not to use either of those platforms that's your call but for you to complain about not getting advance notice on them showcasing some of the pack's contents is a bit ridiculous [ugh] The number of people that browse this forum regularly I would hazard a guess at being significantly lower than those on social media. And anyway, it's nice to discover all the new things without it all being revealed beforehand.

So what you`re saying is I should look for official information on Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, Youtube and my supermarket around the corner but NOT on the official forums?[shocked] Doesn't make sense at all.[rolleyes] All I ask for is that they annouce it here as well.[rolleyes] They did it for the E3, didn't they? (E3 streamer schedule).[up] So what you're saying is, that other sources than Frontier are reliable.[weird] Good to know. Can I quote you on that?[weird]

"It was announced on their official Twitter and last week on their Twitch stream" - I don't use twitter or Facebook but I watch streams on Youtube and sometimes on Twitch. So I have to watch all streams, build offs and Workshop wonderlands completely to get the information that Frontier will tell us something about their new update which I should could (and by the way am willing to) spend money on.[weird] Again, doesn't make sense at all.

"And anyway, it's nice to discover all the new things without it all being revealed beforehand. " So, you didn't watch the streams then? Well, I would like to know what I buy before I spend my money!

All I ask for is to announce it here on the official forums as they did in the past. Other sources tell me that support is not continued etc. which is not true. That's why I come to the official forum to get true and reliable information.

I just had a look on Twitter. Yeah, they announced their stream 30 Mins before the stream. Well done! One or two days before would have been much better. But half an hour [down] So that tells me that I would have to check Twitter every half hour to be able to know if there will be a stream?!

So what you`re saying is I should look for official information on Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, Youtube and my supermarket around the corner but NOT on the official forums?[shocked] Doesn't make sense at all.[rolleyes] All I ask for is that they annouce it here as well.[rolleyes] They did it for the E3, didn't they? (E3 streamer schedule).[up] So what you're saying is, that other sources than Frontier are reliable.[weird] Good to know. Can I quote you on that?[weird]

"It was announced on their official Twitter and last week on their Twitch stream" - I don't use twitter or Facebook but I watch streams on Youtube and sometimes on Twitch. So I have to watch all streams, build offs and Workshop wonderlands completely to get the information that Frontier will tell us something about their new update which I should could (and by the way am willing to) spend money on.[weird] Again, doesn't make sense at all.

"And anyway, it's nice to discover all the new things without it all being revealed beforehand. " So, you didn't watch the streams then? Well, I would like to know what I buy before I spend my money!

All I ask for is to announce it here on the official forums as they did in the past. Other sources tell me that support is not continued etc. which is not true. That's why I come to the official forum to get true and reliable information.

Agreeing with this -- I shouldn't have to be on social media platforms that I have good (and off-topic, so not discussing them here) reasons to avoid to get official announcements. These are the official forums, they should be announced here first.

That having been said, the streams are not closed-captioned -- I'm on the autism spectrum and have auditory processing issues. Game info should be given here on the forums too, not just on the streams.

Last edited:
Top Bottom