News Vintage & World's Fair Bundle - Coming Thursday 25th!

Jay Wilton

Community Manager
Vintage & World's Fair Bundle - Coming February 25th!

Hayo Coaster Friends!

Since the release of our spectacularly Spooky & Adventure Bundle, we know you've been guessing what our next DLC will be. We think it's time for a retro throwback into a whole world of new fun for your guests!

We’re excited to announce that on 25 February, Planet Coaster: Console Edition will see the release of a new bundle combining the Vintage Pack and World's Fair Pack!

PC_Vintage_Worlds_fair_Bundle_Additional_Key_Art_Sizes_Logo_1920x1080.jpg

You don't need Zoltan's crystal ball to see just how much content that is... Spoiler: it's a lot! Have a look for yourself:
  • 10 new rides – Zephyrus, Aces Sky, Round the World, Loop Da Loop, Test Flight, Hurricane, Centrum, Polarity, Jixxer and Interceptor!
  • 630+ new scenery items – Plenty of new items in your park - buttery popcorn and bubbly gumball machines, victorian pillars, cultural props, deliciously oversized food signs and more!
  • 250+ new console blueprints - From Victorian plazas to Bavarian buildings, create a new park faster than ever!
  • Dozens of new audio and sound effects – Over 15 new audio tracks and dozens of ambience and audio effects to ensure your guests are given those #ThrowbackVibes!
Available as both a bundle for £11.99 ($14.99/€12.99) or individually for £7.99 ($9.99/€9.99) each, we can't wait to see all of the great new blueprints that will appear on the Frontier Workshop from the PlanCo Fam on all of our platforms - Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4!

World's_Fair_1920x1080_WM_04.jpg
Vintage-Pack-Screenshot_02.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you so much for your hard work. I have not touched other games in months thanks to you! Been looking forward to these packs. Please may studios be next as I need some items for backstage! Quick question, is there anyway that the billboards can be customised with images like on pc. I understand this may be difficult but would really appreciate a solution. Thanks again and can’t wait for the 25th!

Jay Wilton

Community Manager
Thank you so much for your hard work. I have not touched other games in months thanks to you! Been looking forward to these packs. Please may studios be next as I need some items for backstage! Quick question, is there anyway that the billboards can be customised with images like on pc. I understand this may be difficult but would really appreciate a solution. Thanks again and can’t wait for the 25th!

Hey, Custom billboards are not a feature we support on console platforms, but we're glad to hear you're looking forward to the bundle launch!

That's really good! Now please release these packs for the console edition:
Universal Cars Pack (combines the Back to the Future, Knight Rider, and Munsters packs into one)
Studios Pack
Ghostbusters

I would really like to buy the bundle, but unfortunately I had to stop playing at my current park because of the unnecessary limiter. And I still have so many great ideas! Can't really understand that, what's the point of the park size when you can only build on 50% and straight paths are important that cost the most performance. It's like an adventure game ends in the middle. If I download a 100% park from the workshop, it will still run completely smoothly on my Playstation 4 Pro! So what does the limit have to be for? And even more incomprehensible on the Playstation 5 ...

I would really like to buy the bundle, but unfortunately I had to stop playing at my current park because of the unnecessary limiter. And I still have so many great ideas! Can't really understand that, what's the point of the park size when you can only build on 50% and straight paths are important that cost the most performance. It's like an adventure game ends in the middle. If I download a 100% park from the workshop, it will still run completely smoothly on my Playstation 4 Pro! So what does the limit have to be for? And even more incomprehensible on the Playstation 5 ...
Sony and Microsoft require certain performance levels on their systems.... I don’t think Frontier had much choice here.

Can you guys please upload the parks you used for the screenshots to the Frontier Workshop for both consoles offcourse, be fun to look and see what you guys at Frontier made.

Good morning to my favourite game developers ever! Thank you for such a wonderful game. The community seems to be growing by the second as they pulled into a game they will never leave! I love the game so much that I am going to be sharing the positivity on my new YouTube channel! I might even do a video with all the uses for the individual pieces in the pack! I am so exited as I have never done YouTube before! Please could you inform me about the use of the planet coaster theme tracks in videos. I would love to use them as they sound amazing. Thank you

Still missing a no vandalism option in sandbox mode on console, even with security features turned off vandalism still happens.

Is there also a patch coming to fix the problem on xbox series x that we been having since launch where after quitting out of a park or restarting the game you get unsubscribed to some workshop items ? I have to resubscribe to a lot of em everytime i restart the game and everytime i quiet a park before staring or loading up another.

Also still a lot of times that the game crashes after quitting a park and going back to main menu, all on Xbox Series X counting 28 crashes in 1 hour only for quitting a park going back to main menu, crazy that this is still happening.

Also the black flickering on the Maps needs a fix, constant flicking black things inbetween the trees see short video on twitter

Source: https://twitter.com/FunGaming44/status/1364533533994319876?s=19

Last edited:
Top Bottom