VIP Group Ticket Purchase...

Hello, I'm planning on purchasing the Group ticket, however, I have a few questions before I do. I am part of a family of 5 currently (I say currently because we may have a 6th in the future). Will we be able to update our characters such as my kids growing, or add another to my group pass (the 6th) when the time arrives?

Hello, I'm planning on purchasing the Group ticket, however, I have a few questions before I do. I am part of a family of 5 currently (I say currently because we may have a 6th in the future). Will we be able to update our characters such as my kids growing, or add another to my group pass (the 6th) when the time arrives?
agree with editing the characters as the kids grow up. (i'm too old to want an extra group member, but i agree with your request idea.)

I would like to see editing of characters too. My kids are young now, but wont be forever. Hoping you can adjust heights, not just "child" "teenager" like RCT had, and hairstyles (forever changing!!) [up]

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Correct. Quote from the VIP Group Ticket product page:

PLEASE NOTE
• Your group can consist of 2 - 6 people.
• You will always attend your own parks. Your attendance in other parks will vary.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Yeah but they didn't say if we could change the groups.

I'm still waiting on more info about that. Though I now know that VIP tickets get access to the Guest Designer, to create groups with a self chosen name (to be approved by Frontier), that will always visit your own parks, and that visits to others parks will vary.

What I would like to know is, will the Guest Designer also be available to players that do NOT have a VIP ticket, and for use only to create guests for your own parks (meaning the VIP tickets would be required to let the self created guests go to other players parks, and without the VIP tickets you may only create 'offline' guests).

If I can add them to my own game without being in others' games, I would be fine with that. I would love to add my children to the game so they can see each other in game. But I want the option to update them as they age... As for me, I'll stay young [up]

I'm still waiting on more info about that. Though I now know that VIP tickets get access to the Guest Designer, to create groups with a self chosen name (to be approved by Frontier), that will always visit your own parks, and that visits to others parks will vary.

What I would like to know is, will the Guest Designer also be available to players that do NOT have a VIP ticket, and for use only to create guests for your own parks (meaning the VIP tickets would be required to let the self created guests go to other players parks, and without the VIP tickets you may only create 'offline' guests).

True. I have 5 people in my family. If I could edit my family I would def buy the ticket. My youngest isn't even 1. So by the time I quite playing this he is gonna be 25 or more, and my oldest will be almost 40.

We need an edit on groups.

Nothing has really been said about this, (hasn't been the for-front of discussions at any level) but if a Frontier rep see's this, probably a good thing to note, as I haven't gone this rout "yet" but I have been tempted, just not enough info on it yet ;)

Top Bottom