Buildings & Attractions General Gameplay Virus, Bacteria, Food Poisoning and Parasite deadliness genes

I Believe like weather that we can control and we should control in options for sandbox I really hope they have that feature in but I also hope that Frontier will consider also including this feature using gene to control how deadly a virus bacteria or parasite can be to your dinosaurs so this way you can also prepare for when the next time your Park is attacked by a virus out of nowhere.
for example: I would love to enjoy editing the genes of avian influenza or Avian Pox from less deadly to very deadly editing their
genes so this way I can have more time to save my dinosaurs or to have a limited time to save my dinosaurs in mypark and I would also want to have to decide whether a virus should be spreading super fast or not as fast by gene splicing in order to give myself more time or to give me a limited time on how fast the virus can spread from one dinosaur to another in my Park.
from your biggest fan I really hope the frontier developers read this so This Way we can have an option from you very deadly to not as deadly list of viruses bacteria and parasites in Jurassic world evolution.

H1N1_influenza_virus-e1486501526309.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom