Vogel Rok - Efteling Recreation V2! (Indoor Roller Coaster Darkride)

A complete recreation of the indoor dark roller coaster Vogel Rok in the Efteling in the Netherlands. Complete with theming, lights, queue, station and of course the real life coaster!
Workshop link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2149537612
Old version forum link: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/vogelrok-efteling-recreation-indoor-coaster-darkride.487267/

Here is a video I made showcasing the build:

This is the second version of my recreation of Vogel Rok. When I first built this recreation, the game was in Alpha, but when the full game came out it broke the coaster and building in many ways. But now, this new version is in the full game, better, more accurate, smaller, more detailed, and makes use of the full 4000 parts limit!

What do you guys think? 😀

Attachments

• Vogel Rok 01.jpg
    Vogel Rok 01.jpg
    424.4 KB · Views: 193
Very nicely done all around, thanks for sharing! The music brought back some wonderful nostalgia from the Efteling meet last year :love:

Last edited:
Very nicely done all around, thanks for sharing! The music brought back some wonderful nostalgia from the Efteling meet last year :love:
Thank you! I'm glad you like it. And the attractions of the Efteling indeed have lots of nostalgia for me and others. That's why I decided we needed a placeable blueprint faithful to this wonderful attraction to put in our parks. :)

Black is very black !!!!!!! Is there something to see in the ride ??????For a dark ride ....it's a very DARK ride !! :rolleyes: But queue , station , lights , scenery are well made ! 👍

Black is very black !!!!!!! Is there something to see in the ride ??????For a dark ride ....it's a very DARK ride !! :rolleyes: But queue , station , lights , scenery are well made ! 👍
If you've ridden Vogel Rok, then you'll know that the entire ride very much takes place in pitch blackness. :) As seen in the recreation, only certain scenery items are illuminated, and, capped off with simulated wind effects, the whole experience really gives you the incredible sensation of travelling at great speed!

Yes , I understand what you mean . But if you have an indescriptible sensation in the real ride, here it is a game, and the spectators do not have these sensations ( no wind effects .....! All that can interest us is the beauty of the ride, the decorations, the lighting ... etc ... That's all I wanted to suggest. ;)

Yes , I understand what you mean . But if you have an indescriptible sensation in the real ride, here it is a game, and the spectators do not have these sensations ( no wind effects .....! All that can interest us is the beauty of the ride, the decorations, the lighting ... etc ... That's all I wanted to suggest. ;)
For me personally, it was about getting as close to the real life coaster as possible, just like other people who have ridden it before and can fill in the blanks with experience and nostalgia. So if the ride is pitch black in some places, it's pitch black in my creation.
But that's the beauty of Planet Coaster, if you like to see more lighting effects or decorations, you can add them and make the ride your own. :)

Top Bottom