Voice attack + kics

What is the difference between using say as an example to Boost engine say " boost engine " ' when this command executes press TAB key ' and set TAB key in elite config. ( This works )
Or now this is what I don't understand if you look at a command in kics for boost engine there is a whole script with begin boolean compare [ secure mode ]values, set integer etc there is also unable to execute command .
Reason im asking is kics standard command for " boost engine does not work but if I make my own command with TAB is does.

ahhh ok I have VA and made my own custom voice pack years ago hence not hearing of kics
suggestion set command in question target window to notepad now when you speak the command it should type out keys pressed handy for diagnostics rem to click in notepad window b4 speaking

Last edited:
ahhh ok I have VA and made my own custom voice pack
suggestion set command in question target window to notepad now when you speak the command it should type out keys pressed handy for diagnostics rem to click in notepad window b4 speaking
Thank will try that. I take it you set target in va? Also very noob about this whole va thing. Download kics and try the initialise command love it lol

what do you mean on your broadband?
a stronty dog is a dirty word for a bounty hunter who works for the search and destroy agency of 2000AD fame the most famous stront being johnny alpha and his sidekick wulf and the most famous 2000AD character being JUDGE DREDD of course

yes set va target window to notepad temp basis to see what exactly is being pressed for say eg "jump" command a default j will be printed in notepad
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watcmh?v=i5EZaO1HPF4

Last edited:
Top Bottom