Voicing Text within VR games

Either way works. I use the same system. But not much chat going on outside of sol. Lol I've not even been there yet. No rush.

? Is there one? Ie a single click to open it and then talk...followed by a send button...then you hear a voice reply...just like a radio/CB.??

I tried phrases learned in voice attack but it ended up interfering setting off chaff or a heatsink unwittingly...grrrr

Yeh, VoiceAttack for single specific commands is ok, but for free form dictation the video make it clear that the window dictation is much better. I should try to keep the VA commands separate using distinctly different words to avoid confusion and potentially fatal results ;-)

? Is there one? Ie a single click to open it and then talk...followed by a send button...then you hear a voice reply...just like a radio/CB.??

yeah you can set up a Voice Attack macro to open the comms panel and put VA in standby mode while you chat using your actual voice to vocally say things that other players hear through their ears. Another macro will than wake up VA and close the comms Panel. I just say ‘Big duke out’. All very simple to do and works perfectly but people won’t use the radio which is a bit pathetic.

yeah you can set up a Voice Attack macro to open the comms panel and put VA in standby mode while you chat using your actual voice to vocally say things that other players hear through their ears. Another macro will than wake up VA and close the comms Panel. I just say ‘Big duke out’. All very simple to do and works perfectly but people won’t use the radio which is a bit pathetic.

Yeh I know, using actual voice is the best in ED. I will do some other apps that text is best, perhaps the up coming FB Horizons, not ED at all, sorry ;-)

Top Bottom