VtM Bloodlines 2 announced by Paradox!

I don't know...The game is such a unique it's own...something, with such a strong cult following. It will be difficult to both keep the formula and bring improvements people would expect. Not sure what to think about it :) I wish them the best of luck.

This could well be a classic or a real generic stinker of a game.

If it holds dear to the original it won't go far wrong, it's really just a matter of how much effort the devs are willing to go to.

I predict another epic store exclusive...

As it is announced at GOG (and you can allready preorder it) I highly doubt it.

I have fond memories of the first one. I got goose bumps while playing the haunted house, the atmosphere was amazing.

£50!

For a PC game!

That killed my enthusiasm.

£30 and I'd buy it at release. Current price I'll wait till it's massively discounted

As it is announced at GOG (and you can allready preorder it) I highly doubt it.

I have fond memories of the first one. I got goose bumps while playing the haunted house, the atmosphere was amazing.

Your probably right but that didn't stop the preorders on steam for other games.

This could well be a classic or a real generic stinker of a game.

If it holds dear to the original it won't go far wrong, it's really just a matter of how much effort the devs are willing to go to.

Agreed. But it does give me hope that in fact Paradox OWNS White Wolf Publishing. Though I admit after reading the Kotaku article I was baffled. What in the world is Chiroptera.. never heard of a Discipline like that, at least not in Masquerade. Shall see.

Hmm...time to crack out the original again and update it with graphic mods perhaps...

I just leave this here for you then, to get you into the mood ;) Never forget the daughter of Janus, Malk for life.

[video=youtube;uoUCyrg5Syo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoUCyrg5Syo[/video]

Last edited:
What in the world is Chiroptera.. never heard of a Discipline like that, at least not in Masquerade. Shall see.

Bats.

Vicissitude in VtM had powers that let one transform into bats and this made it into the first Bloodlines. The Sheriff has the ability to transform into a Chiropteran Marauder.

Bats.

Vicissitude in VtM had powers that let one transform into bats and this made it into the first Bloodlines. The Sheriff has the ability to transform into a Chiropteran Marauder.

Yeah, but then why not call it Vicissitude 1-5 or whatnot :) I was just a bit take off guard by the names used in the article. And straight up googled both Masquerade and Requiem, fearing they would use Requiem as the ruleset. That one seems to have more.. shall we say esoteric names for the Disciplines :D

Yeah, but then why not call it Vicissitude 1-5 or whatnot :) I was just a bit take off guard by the names used in the article. And straight up googled both Masquerade and Requiem, fearing they would use Requiem as the ruleset. That one seems to have more.. shall we say esoteric names for the Disciplines :D

Probably because they didn't want the rest of vicissitude (which would mostly be covered by protean or not applicable to the player), just bats.

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier
Genuinely very excited for this one. VtM:Bloodlines was a great...if troubled game and I'd love to play something close to it again. The focus on first person seems a shame, I just hope the melee combat is a bit better.

Top Bottom