Wacom Tablet Incorporation for terrain manipulation

I was watching the live stream and saw the new terrain stuff and couldn't help but think that using a wacom tablet would be an interesting (and possibly easier) way to use the terrain tool. I want to get into game design and i always see them using these tablets. I have a smaller 70 dollar one but i feel like it would work very well, as well as it being a more fluid way to manipulate the terrain with ease. Thoughts?

I think you mean the intensity being controlled by pen pressure. It could be a nice feature. If you keying the Suze to wheel I could see it work.

It's an easy feature to code but for some reason they have hard time implementin stuff that should be done in an hour so who knows....

It's an easy feature to code but for some reason they have hard time implementin stuff that should be done in an hour so who knows....

Out of interest, where have you seen Frontier state that anything that should be easy to code in an hour they are struggling with? Seems an odd statement.

Other than the user music feature that was given a detailed explanation why then nothing seems to have been stated to suggest.

Regards,

Adam

I asked during the livestream hoping the question got picked up but it was a bit too busy i think :) I would love this feature. [yesnod]

For such an "easy feature to code" it sure seems to be a problematic one for a lot of users and software developers.

Well im downloading the newest patch and im going to try it out later tonight. ill post back here with some feedback if any of you are interested if it works well or not.
tahnks for the responses,
Austin

i would LOOOVE this feature! i just picked up a drawtablet a week ago and this would be such a cool intergration!

Top Bottom