Parks "Walk on the wild side" Themepark

Thanks again Bullethead[happy]

No this will not be the end. No lagging problems jet so the park will grow on. I only need time to get some new ideas for the next addition. Also I'm up in the books for theoretical lessons to go for my driving license. It also gives me time to have a good look to all of the creations of other members here [wink]

As ECC staf member I need time to for the organizing of trips. My time is limited this quarter of the year. [wacky]

The mid sector of the map will be green and rocky. The redstone I will continue on the borders of the map around the mid section. The Eurofighter "Iron Stomach" is allready there. The entrance section will be transformed to a ressort with hotels.

Ideas I have plenty. But I also curious to look to the work of others. I saw that you have also a project running I did not have any time to have a look on it.
I spend almost a decade building with RCT3 and with PC I finaly can create what was not possible before.

Time is my biggest enemy as I work 40+ hours a week and have a wife and an eight year old boy. The reallife Themepark season has started so I spend a lot of time visiting parks in the weekend.

This project has been started in August allready only found out about this forum a month ago. "Predator" was the last project that went on all platforms at the same time yesterday.

So for the comming month I take a little brake and will return somewhere in late May when I start building again.

Thanks all for youre great support. [happy]

T\I saw that you have also a project running I did not have any time to have a look on it.

That's OK, it's not going to change much now :). Quarantine Island was essentially complete last autumn but then the Spooky Pack came out, which had a lot of stuff I could have used, so I got depressed thinking how I'd have to rip out so much stuff and replace it with the Spooky Pack. And just as I was getting committed to doing that, the Adventure Pack came out which was even stuff Quarantine Island should have had from the beginning. So then I just gave up on PC for several months until @Tillietwos dragged me back recently. At which point I spent a few days making some cosmetic tweaks to the park and declared it over and done with. I'm now starting a totally different project.

This project has been started in August allready only found out about this forum a month ago

Wow! You really need to socialize more. I seriously suggest you also read and post this park on Shyguy's World, which is a privately owned forum that's been around about 15 years through all coaster games. Many folks you see here post on both, but there are some folks who only do 1 or the other. Still, your stuff is so good it deserves a wider audience so go spread it around some ;).

So for the comming month I take a little brake and will return somewhere in late May when I start building again.

Well, I'll definitely miss you while you're gone but I'll hold you to coming back in about 6 weeks :).

So guess what happened. Just a couple of days after presenting "Predator" Frontier came with the bug fix that would return the landscape to the status it was before the release of the Studio pack. So here again I made a new POV of "Predator" day time / night time after the bug fix.

Enjoy the ride!!!

[video=youtube_share;-7q0CV2ZJAY]https://youtu.be/-7q0CV2ZJAY[/video]

So guess what happened. Just a couple of days after presenting "Predator" Frontier came with the bug fix that would return the landscape to the status it was before the release of the Studio pack. So here again I made a new POV of "Predator" day time / night time after the bug fix.

Looks as good as ever. What changed? I was afraid the whole park had been returned to flat starting ground but it looks like the extinct dinosaurs "survived" just fine ;)

Everyting on the shadows turned black. A big nothingness where you could'nt see any pixel. It had hit my skeletons hard. Glad they put in the fix. Only a pitty they did it just after I made the Predator movie [big grin]

Hi there all!

Since I desided to take a break for a month of building on the "Walk on the wild side" Themepark. I had some hours left to create a Promotion video for the new season of the park.
See "Walk on the wild side" Themepark comes alive in this pretty awesome promo I have made.

All Steam blueprints are available in the discription of the video. Enjoy your visit at "Walk on the wild side" Themepark!

[video=youtube_share;v2dWKdrs1Y4]https://youtu.be/v2dWKdrs1Y4[/video]

See you all in back after my holiday and study break [yesnod]

Last edited:
After a month of holiday, rest and a new function at the company slowly started building again at the WOTWS Themepark.
The map is now about 25% filled with pure action and thrills. So I decide to finish up the park for a first 1/4th ready steam workshop download. Before I can do that “WOTWS” themepark needs a decent entrance building and area. I’m in doubt still if I will add the Hotel function to the park as I do not know the impact on the park operations yet. I decided to make sure the Hotel units can be added to the buildings later.

Here the pictures of the progres so far.
7ZFCET3.jpg

G2DL3r1.jpg

Overview of the entrance area so far.

koAVKPW.jpg

Fronview of the entrance railway station

4euXVJP.jpg

Fronview of the entrance railway station by night.

WeRnzWz.jpg

Station View from platform side.

HDWtK3D.jpg

Station View from platform side by night.

bDvu3eW.jpg

Railway station Platform A

LxFOFLB.jpg

Que area inside

KjbJMof.jpg

Que area inside

oUMRM8A.jpg

Status at this moment

Thanks to all for your time and attention!

Thank you very much Wowman :)

Well, the 2nd fase of the station is now about done. Here some pictures of the progres so far.

PBcDxwP.jpg

Entrance area by day.

mOcaP72.jpg

Entrance area by night.

AJrjlF0.jpg

Station front (east part)

DcNqPwe.jpg

Station front (east part) by night.

m988EaR.jpg

Station platform

RLTMPPn.jpg

Station Platform by night

P3yb7t5.jpg

Station backside east

vmOchxN.jpg

Station backside east (by night)

Here some other buildings from the late past.

meyaFoq.jpg

West station (Predator area) by night.

ss8ck9p.jpg

Backside of West station by night.

End I wil leave you tonight, with a hand of random park pictures.

ZYjd7tG.jpg

arwkVlc.jpg

0Vsk8Z7.jpg

aYggfw2.jpg

oYPzFSO.jpg

Less and less time to build since summer arrived here in Holland. But step by step the project is growing bigger.

I have let run the park ingame for a couple of game years to boost up everything on management level so all shops are staffed again. All rides had there refurbishment and newly programmed that lifted up the popularity on a positive way. Waiting lines are full again.

In the meantime I did finished the front and backside of the Rail station at the entrance side. Also started on the left side of the building. Here some pictures of the situation now.

EkOV4rt.jpg

3VXWeeA.jpg

fkTDOlk.jpg

And then came the Vintage DLC. A good DLC with nice building pieces and the Flying Turns wooden bobsled coaster. So I started to experiment with that. Well the experiment went pretty well and will stay in the park.

SWBeMfg.jpg

tmnsflf.jpg

jk4MpEP.jpg

ejwU14l.jpg

ItGQOrI.jpg

AmDMDTY.jpg

For the entrance I still need some inspiration so I will leave that area for this moment. First project now of focus is the “Flying Turns”. So soon I’ll be able to present the 6th coaster of “Walk on the wild side” Themepark.

See you all next time.

Thanks again Wowman. I have seen youre work and take this as a compliment [happy]

The new jewel of the park is ready to open for the public. The in "Vintage style" created wooden bobsled coaster named "Flying Turns" (how original :lol: )

Here the moving images of the already 6th coaster of the "Walk on the wild side" Themepark.
Enjoy!

[video=youtube_share;Oo5f7gKgoJg]https://youtu.be/Oo5f7gKgoJg[/video]

Here some still images of the new ride area.

ZBSann1.jpg

wiB237G.jpg

B5FMdxw.jpg

NeR1lWc.jpg

SDDMgbF.jpg

Thanks again for your attention and see you all at the next update :)

Thank you Wowman! [happy]
I tried create some Vintage atmosfere using a simuliar color combination as the Efteling. In my opinion it worked out exactly as I imagined .
For the flatrides that will be located on the backside of the coasters I will use the Blue / white / purple.

For now I'm working on a new Wild Mouse Pier coaster. The Efteling color combination will also be the choise here to enlarge the area and to blend in with the "Flying turns" coaster.
First I started with a boulevard to make this area more look like a pier.

ow27bgp.jpg

8v4Tv2h.jpg

I added a "Wild mouse" coaster
LjALaYI.jpg

Station building
MJtSvaa.jpg

Entrance building of "Wild mouse"
y9ZL7VR.jpg

mOkO3Zf.jpg

eCxSDkr.jpg

Vintage Atm's group
eT6UstS.jpg

Planet Coaster blueprint
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1464404455

More progress will be made soon.
Thanks for your attention and hope you like the new section of "Walk on the wild side" Themepark.

See you all next time!

Thank you RedHair!

And back building again. [big grin]

After a long and hot summer got more time now to be back building on my "Walk on the wild side" project more regular.
I made some massive progres on the vintage palace that will hide the most of the "wild mouse" coaster.
Here you can find some pictures of the progres so far.

tcpXEGY.jpg

The situation I sort of left you all with..

M7r7jLe.jpg

New side of the palace took form.

YCTynKZ.jpg

from the other angle

cc2rbVL.jpg

From above

YVpBe94.jpg

Sort of roof garden I'm busy with.

QhCq254.jpg

The first rooms are decorated and themed.

G5OzcXv.jpg

roof garden by night

NfLPVah.jpg

night shot 1

2ICX4VB.jpg

night shot 2

In the meanwhile I have been upgrated the Predator valley with more and better vegitation. The Boulderdash area and Walk on the wild side coaster will follow soon.

To give a nice and chill ride trough the park I made a nice video recap and let the "Iron horse" Railroads take us on a journey trough the "predator valley right trough the park Centre station. Enjoy the views.
[video=youtube_share;HFqojpJolBI]https://youtu.be/HFqojpJolBI[/video]

For the real fans I also made a compilation video of all the 6 coasters at "Walk on the wild side" Themepark. [big grin]
[video=youtube_share;JPjHgc9CjYM]https://youtu.be/JPjHgc9CjYM[/video]

Thanks for your attention [cool]

Top Bottom