Walk Toggle

i dont get this, maybe explain:
1617381158147.png

i walk, and i can sprint with l-shift hold or toggle.

walking is slow enough for me. what are you trying to do?

I was dropped off my taxy 4.2 km away from a destination base. I ran that distance 20 minutes.
I'm sure that toggle walk key will be very useful for exploration as well.

By using an analog input device such as a stick or gamepad, you get to walk (with a lovely animation to fit).

It would be lovely to have a walk toggle for keyboard users for obvious reasons.
  • Steadier walking/sneaking during combat
  • Taking a stroll through the ports
  • Video and Roleplay purposes
That is all.

I'd like a walk option all together - we have a fast jog and a super fast sprint. Where is the normal leisurely "walk" option??

I'd like a walk option all together - we have a fast jog and a super fast sprint. Where is the normal leisurely "walk" option??

This. I had some ideas for video material that just don't work with the current speed. And while were at it, why not a crawl mode? I wouldn't be surprised if were going to get sniper rifles in the future and then a crawl function would be great.

Did you not notice that the thread you are replying to is over a month old now? The walk toggle only came in with P4 HF2.

Did you notice this update is only 5 days old, and some people probably didn't notice that?

I meant to help and inform the guy, as there is no discussion thread about it. Don't need to get mad at that.

Last edited:
I meant to help and inform the guy, as there is no discussion thread about it.

Don't need to get mad at that, f f s.
To me it sounded like you were coming across as if it had been in from the start and they didn't see it. As I mentioned in my comment it would have been more helpful if you said that it has only just been implemented in the latest hotfix. That's all, I'm not mad.

To me it sounded like you were coming across as if it had been in from the start and they didn't see it. As I mentioned in my comment it would have been more helpful if you said that it has only just been implemented in the latest hotfix. That's all, I'm not mad.

That was clearly a misunderstanding between us, then.

As I said, just wanted the guys to know it was added, as I found out about it today.

Star Citizen has it bound to mouse wheel. Basically your walking speed is rate limited by mouse wheel. Scroll up and your walking speed is set faster. Scroll down and your on a leisurely stroll

Top Bottom