Want to take part in the Cone sector excitement whether you board the Gnosis or not?... READ THIS!

On my way. 80 jumps at the beginning for the good ship “shoot them later”, 60 left to get to the bus for the (possibly) one way trip to Alienville.
Gunna go till my eyes bleed tonight then do the rest tomorrow, see you at the bustop CMDR’S
o7

On my way. 80 jumps at the beginning for the good ship “shoot them later”, 60 left to get to the bus for the (possibly) one way trip to Alienville.
Gunna go till my eyes bleed tonight then do the rest tomorrow, see you at the bustop CMDR’S
o7
You have to pay me a fee of 2t of gold for a bus ticket

Right, I am aboard, let the fun commence, see you in the cantina.

I’m the drunk one at the back, with rsi in his jumping digit, oooh matron!

I'm docked at Gnosis, joined the Discord server and am ready for exploration, support, or combat. I brought repair limpets, fighter bay, xeno scanner, shutdown field neutralizer, decontamination limpets, AX and regular weapons. I'm in a Crusader.

Help ma bob......I’m afraid I can’t help until Corination street is on tonite, and the wife is otherwise engaged.......

perhaps the thargoids will abduct her......wasn’t like this on the electron in ‘84.

I hope the thargoids are reading this, Saturday is a good day to attack......wife’s out all day.....

Last edited:
my group are not happy at the moment quite a few went to gnosis last night, and today we find out that Fdev have messed up yet another opportunity to give players something new. instead of same old thargoids attack random static installations/megaships. BAD FORM FDEV, BAD FORM tut tut

my group are not happy at the moment quite a few went to gnosis last night, and today we find out that Fdev have messed up yet another opportunity to give players something new. instead of same old thargoids attack random static installations/megaships. BAD FORM FDEV, BAD FORM tut tut

Totally agree - it feels like a big middle finger from FDev directed at explorers. I would feel differently if:

1) We actually made it to the Cone Sector and found these insane number of Thargoids there
2) The odds were not so horrible stacked against us (I can't even get clear of the launch pad before being shredded to pieces)

Though it does negate my theory that Canonn gets special treatment from FDev, LOL :rolleyes:

WoJ’s entire command team and a large contingent are on the Gnosis. From what I’ve seen on Facebook, they ain’t happy.

Top Bottom