Wanted features etc

Some tiny things I think would be cool to have in the game:

The option to add sand/dry type of ground as seen in the first cgi trailer when they paint on sand then place ranger station

The abillity to look through viewing vents and platforms etc, such a small thing but was so effective in JPOG

Variety of attractions such as river cruise, could just be a small boat that follows a water pathway etc, balloon rides, rollercoasters (could be various pre made ones) viewing domes inside the enclosures, platforms and bridges that connect to trees to see sauropods etc.

Lastly small decor such as statues, fountains, fossils etc that would just make filling in the gaps of the parks much easier and fun :)

Some tiny things I think would be cool to have in the game:

The option to add sand/dry type of ground as seen in the first cgi trailer when they paint on sand then place ranger station

The abillity to look through viewing vents and platforms etc, such a small thing but was so effective in JPOG

Variety of attractions such as river cruise, could just be a small boat that follows a water pathway etc, balloon rides, rollercoasters (could be various pre made ones) viewing domes inside the enclosures, platforms and bridges that connect to trees to see sauropods etc.

Lastly small decor such as statues, fountains, fossils etc that would just make filling in the gaps of the parks much easier and fun :)

i don't see why they couldn't add them sort of attractions since they made planet coaster. plus changing the ground to sand/swamp etc would be so cool for different species of dinos that lived in them biomes

Said it before, more cosmetics and attractions.

The lack of ability to add long grass, sand, swamps etc. The lack of options to add things like statues and fountains. The fact we've only got 2 viewing platform and one ride. That will spoilt the game.

Also unlock more of the map. The tutorial island barely has any room to build and I don't envision the others been that big either. JW in the movies is a huge, expansive park which is spread out across the island. Not all grouped in one space.

This game is gonna be really disappointing.

I mean no offence, but isn't this a bit short-sighted since you don't know all the details yet?

I'm just saying, focus on the things you do like from it so far instead of being negative about something that's not available yet. Just wait and see so you can properly judge if this is a game for you or not :) either way I hope it lives up to your expectations eventually, maybe not fully but with compromises perhaps.

Said it before, more cosmetics and attractions.

The lack of ability to add long grass, sand, swamps etc. The lack of options to add things like statues and fountains. The fact we've only got 2 viewing platform and one ride. That will spoilt the game.

Also unlock more of the map. The tutorial island barely has any room to build and I don't envision the others been that big either. JW in the movies is a huge, expansive park which is spread out across the island. Not all grouped in one space.

the only viewing of the game people have seen is a demo that frontier made. therefore you cant just jump to conclusions that these features wont be in the game. plus the 2 attractions, (rides and viewing platforms) were at the start of the game were you haven't unlocked anything to add to the park using the research centre just like jpog

the only viewing of the game people have seen is a demo that frontier made. therefore you cant just jump to conclusions that these features wont be in the game. plus the 2 attractions, (rides and viewing platforms) were at the start of the game were you haven't unlocked anything to add to the park using the research centre just like jpog

Research tree only shows two slots for viewing attractions so were no getting much.

We'll get Gyrospheres, the two platforms seen, stadium (already shown in screenshots) and possibly viewing dome.

Top Bottom