Newcomer / Intro Watch him and be amazed! "Isinona" Highest Recommendation!

Morning,

I am a rookie myself, with gaps inbetween playtime. Just managed to get my first engineer to apply some stuff, it has been a grind for me, then last night I found this:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjgBlzLxsgbVuHfZPe0AeIg

I had planned to watch a film with my Lady, well, it became a long series of films, even she enjoyed watching them, and she ain't a pilot...yet! ;)....

This chap's videos are highly instructive, no talk, just text, but very entertaining at the same time, and bloody Hell, he leaves me with the desire to master his ships as he does. It is simply stunning. There are many good videos out there, but all in all, and to my taste, this is the best I have seen so far, (Others recommendations highly welcomed here!) and it will be very hard to beat.

Each video is like a little story running for the better part of 25 minutes or so, and there is a wealth of information included.

Thanks to the creator of the videos, it is a treat watching you!

Best
MaxG10

Side note: I am watching them on a MacBookPro, but from 2009, and while I can watch 720 60fps, it brings my CPU to melting point. Sadly, no other option but to watch in 480p for me. The usual 1080p 30fps is not available.

Hear hear - been following Isinona since before the game launched. His videos ae what got me into the game and continue to be a constant source of inspiration. Really pleased he now has a Patreon subscription, more than happy to be able to give something back. EVERYONE should watch at least one Isinona video, preferably all of them.

Alec,

it will be hard to find me jaw dropped being on the blue marble for the better part of 58 years and having seen what I saw, but in this case, the sound of my lower jaw dropping on table could be heard in the remotest regions of the Universe. Hehehe.

That being said, a word of warning, if you people are my age, you will find yourself pondering whether there is enough time left to master ships the way he does.... grin

Top Bottom