Watch This Space

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
He might be waiting until Star Citizen's kickstarter is finished. Thats very soon now (5 days), perhaps then, with a clear run, updates will come. :smilie:

The front end of this week is very busy with other projects. There will be more updates for the Elite kickstarter, and more people should be available to help make sure we reach our goal from next week onwards though!

I expect things to begin ramping up then. :smilie:

Sir.Tj

The Moderator who shall not be Blamed....
Volunteer Moderator
The front end of this week is very busy with other projects. There will be more updates for the Elite kickstarter, and more people should be available to help make sure we reach our goal from next week onwards though!

That,s good news Ashley.

Looking forward to next week now :D

You guys have just announced Elite 4 and are 'busy with other projects' :eek:

Wow that's some mighty big kahonas you guys have! :D

Looks like my Worried banner can be retired, yay.

Typo on the FAQ: Will the game br DRM Free

Let's hope that there is something in that 'ramping up' that will not only re-engage the current pledges but also make the media sit up and take notice. You guys had pretty much every major gaming blog/gadget site/gaming review/preview site sitting up and taking notice and that ship has now sailed. Trickling FAQs is not going to get that back. The only thing that I can see getting this back into line is a gameplay vid.

OK, this time last night, the daily target had just been met, when for some unknown reason, it dropped about £4,000.

So today, the total needed to do daily target + £4,000
Using my daily target amount, this would be £20,500
Needless to say, it didn't reach that amount.

"51 Days To Go" started at about £449,000 (thanks to losing £4,000)
and the target was £465,500 this did not include making back the £4,000
which would have raised the daily target total to £469,500

The day counter has ticked down one more day and the total is at £458,768
which puts the total at £8,000 under the daily target (£7,000 if you go by the actual daily daily target)
and £12,000 under if you include the lost £4,000

Whichever way you look at it, today was not good.

"50 Days To Go" started on £458,768
The daily target of £15,824 would mean the total target for today would have been £474,592
The total ended "50 Days To Go" at £469,678
This means the total fell £4,914 short of the daily target.

the daily target was calculated by subtracting the day's starting amount from the total target
and dividing by the number of days left
Today that was 1,250,000 - 458,768 = 791,232 / 50 = 15,824

You are welcome to check my calculations

Looking forward to the ramping up next week and the update due for Friday.

We are bound to get some kind of gameplay video, prototype of course as Elite is not "made" per se.

Personally, I don't think the ship has sailed at all, I still see the buzz around but sure not as MUCH as it was in the first 3-5 days. The ship has the cargo loaded but passengers are still boarding. :smilie:

No one can change what was done but they can change what they *will* do from now. :smilie:

[ED: corrected spelling mistakes due to this damn keyboard!]

I had to double check things this morning,
since 00:00 GMT the total has gone up by nearly £7,000 in 7 hours.

Let's keep this going!

Yes an uptick since the latest DB video. That's the way to go!
A minor query, Kickstarter and Kick traq give the the time followed by -6.00 gmt (or something). so are the updates GMT or Eastern Seaboard time? (this maybe reflects me following it to obsessively...)

"49 Days To Go" started on £469,678
The daily target of £15,925 would mean the total target for today would have been £485,603
The total ended "49 Days To Go" at £488,999
This means the total exceeded the daily target by £3,396.

the daily target was calculated by subtracting the day's starting amount from the total target
and dividing by the number of days left
Today that was 1,250,000 - 469,678 = 780,322 / 49 = 15,925

You are welcome to check my calculations

It was a bad idea to do this Kickstarter thing over the Xmas period... too many skint people knowing they have large expenditure elsewhere who wont pledge quite yet :eek:

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom