Watch This Space

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
If the people wanting the physical rewards are re-assessing their pledges, then why is the total going down?

for example ... if you've decided that you will pledge say £100,
and then you want a mug and T-shirt, you think, "I'll lower my reward tier to £50, then I can have the mug & T shirt"
therefore, your amount does not change

Or example 2 ... you've decided to pledge £100 and want the mug & T shirt
so you keep your reward tier the same and increase the amount you pledge by £50.

Reducing how much you pledge so you can have the physical rewards makes no sense.

I want a mug and t-shirt, but if my wife found out I paid £50 extra for them, she'd slice and sautee my ********s and serve them with a 3-bean salad. To the dog, I wouldn't even get to eat them.

Sir.Tj

The Moderator who shall not be Blamed....
Volunteer Moderator
I thought that the additional pledges to get the merchandise was just that.

You kept your original pledge level and added on top to get what you wanted.

I thought that the additional pledges to get the merchandise was just that.

You kept your original pledge level and added on top to get what you wanted.

This is true, however some people can't afford to maintain their current pledge and have the addons which were posted later - thus downsize their original pledge and add an addon. :D

Sir.Tj

Volunteer Moderator
This is true, however some people can't afford to maintain their current pledge and have the addons which were posted later - thus downsize their original pledge and add an addon. :D

I see what you mean, as much as I'd love a tshirt and mug, i've pretty much pledged as much as I can.

I wont be dropping my pledge though :smilie:

I see what you mean, as much as I'd love a tshirt and mug, i've pretty much pledged as much as I can.

I wont be dropping my pledge though :smilie:

Same here .. I can't afford any more but the thought of a Collectors Edition (when they put it on the options) ... tough decision time :(

Sir.Tj

Volunteer Moderator
Same here .. I can't afford any more but the thought of a Collectors Edition (when they put it on the options) ... tough decision time :(

I may be raiding my kids piggy banks on that one :D

EDIT: WILL be raiding my kids piggy bank :eek:

"44 Days To Go" started on £525,809
The daily target of £16,459 would mean the total target for today would have been £542,268
The total ended "44 Days To Go" at £537,305
The total is at 42.97% of the target
This means the total fell short of the daily target by £4,963

the daily target was calculated by subtracting the day's starting amount from the total target
and dividing by the number of days left
Today that was 1,250,000 - 525,809 = 724191 / 44 = 16,459

You are welcome to check my calculations
and I go by the main KS page from 00:00 to 00:00 GMT

"43 Days To Go" started on £537,305
The daily target of £16,574 would mean the total target for today would have been £553,879
The total ended "43 Days To Go" at £547,022
The total is at 43.76% of the target
This means the total fell short of the daily target by £6,857

the daily target was calculated by subtracting the day's starting amount from the total target
Today that was 1,250,000 - 537,305 = 712,695 / 43 = 16,574

"42 Days To Go" started on £547,022
The daily target of £16,738 would mean the total target for today would have been £563,760
The total ended "42 Days To Go" at £556,989
The total is at 44.56% of the target
This means the total fell short of the daily target by £6,771

Today that was 1,250,000 - 547,022 = 702,978 / 42 = 16,738

Great that. Half the sum is a psychological barrier to pass. Once there I think it will be unstoppable! I only wish the Man, the Braben would throw us some bones now and then. 6 upgrades is a little too few this far in I think.

It pretty much stops when the UK goes to bed. During the day here (from Australia) it hardly moved from this morning till 6pm local time here. :(

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom