Watch This Space

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
ahhh right.

The KS campaign started midnight UK I think, I was amongst the first to pledge by then. It was Tuesday morning here and a public holiday. Needless to say I spent the entire day on KS and here. :)

"Stay Tuned to this Channel..."

I hadn't checked these boards for months, so missed this at the time. I was giddy enough the next day, reading news on the BBC site but it must have been great to have been here as it broke.

I've just had a nostalgic blast through the KS comments page. Brightened up a snowbound day. :)

Sticky?

Should this thread be made a sticky for historical reasons? Over to you Frontier & Forum folks. Personally I think it should as I have never read a thread in my life that very nearly gave me a heart attack like this one did! Well, at least I would have died happy :D

Indeed, sticky this one for historical reasons.

Personally I found out about the kickstarter through some other social media or some friend and pledged quite early, mostly been lurking this forums from time to time hoping for some info about Elite IV :D

Should this thread be made a sticky for historical reasons? Over to you Frontier & Forum folks. Personally I think it should as I have never read a thread in my life that very nearly gave me a heart attack like this one did! Well, at least I would have died happy :D

I think this should be a sticky for historical reasons yes. Maybe even closed and "preserved" :)

Sir.Tj

The Moderator who shall not be Blamed....
Volunteer Moderator
Well thats 3 mods agreeing on this :D
P.s Like the Sig? :D

Indeed ishan22 that is a bump and a half! :D Been a while since I read this old thread, ah great memories. :)
Ummm ... Geraldine ... the post you quoted ... it gone it has :p

But I agree, great memories ... I was reading this forum when this post came up. An hour was spent wondering what David Walsh was going to say. Then ... OMGELITEIV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! four years (at that time) of campaigning, pushing Frontier for a comment, speculating, reading rumours ...

All of that ended on November 5th 2012.

All I have left to say now is

Thank%20you%20Frontier.jpg

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom