Water Park pack!!

Since a lot of current theme parks have water parks, I think it would be a great addition to have a water park pack which could include pools, pool area scenery, and build able slides.

This has been requested over and over. I think we’re beating a dead horse here. I don’t think it will or can happen in the current game without an upgrade to the core code. They have stopped development on the main code and are just doing add on packs with things that work within the current code.

Seeing the water in game is pretty much just a skin & that's it, really take your camera under water in game, there's nothing to it, it's air under it, not water...

I say no thanks to water parks.

This has been requested over and over. I think we’re beating a dead horse here. I don’t think it will or can happen in the current game without an upgrade to the core code. They have stopped development on the main code and are just doing add on packs with things that work within the current code.

Not true, it appears the Ghostbusters pack contains new features that where not in the game untill now. Now that needs some recoding.
Also remember that althought it is requested "many times". It does not mean it's a must to add it.

Don't state things you don't know for certain.

Last edited:
I know Frontier has said before no water park pack for Planet Coaster. It would be a great surprise if they did add a water park pack at some point.

Frontier announced us "Planet Zoo"
I think they can advertise "Planet Splash" soon (this is just my opinion) but it would be nice to make one ! :)

Top Bottom