Roller Coasters WDS - Rock 'n' Rollercoaster Starring Aerosmith

NMGqOyK.jpg

Hi there!

Since the Rock 'n' Rollercoaster ride in Disney Paris' Walt Disney Studios is about to close within the next couple of years to turn into a Iron Man ride, i decided to rebuild the ride in Planet Coaster! Since a week or 3 i've been busy on making the interior of the ride as realistic as possible using Youtube, Wiki's, Maps and ofcourse a visit to the ride itself. I'm currently busy on finishing the interior including the show elements and lighting. When i'm satisfied with that, I'll start on making the exterior part including the queue, entrance and the show building.

Here are some pictures of the work that has been done yet.

W7CjCRi.jpg

nUSEJmw.jpg

AIsJ8ZZ.jpg

1CwIcpp.jpg

UdHyFpQ.jpg

07C06MO.jpg

t02ehTa.jpg

rjzENsI.jpg

WJf0Bly.jpg

BIEUV23.jpg

vWVQKXe.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys! If you have any tips or feedback, please tell me!

There are still some things in the building that aren't 100% similar to the ride, so i'm still working on that (Including the wooden panel on the wall in the boarding area and the overall layout of the exit station)

I'll keep you guys updated!

wwY8UaK.jpg

UPDATE:

I have completely changed the lighting setup in the boarding area and added some more details to the walls (Tour de Force logo and wooden sidepanel)

j0Chpgk.jpg

cO6z4NM.jpg

ZCpchEL.jpg

Next to that, some projections are now added to the show, even though you can still see the remains of the billboard screen. I'm thinking of adding the texture of the wall into the video to hide it better.

38LuZi9.jpg

6cBKHQn.jpg

Last edited:
wwY8UaK.jpg

Hi there!

A lot of work has been done on the coaster part of the building, including a retrack as i wasn't satisfied with some parts which were not 100% similar to the real ride.

DNoPhAR.jpg

st5i1ev.jpg

Next to this, the first version of the show programming has almost been finished. Because the ride has 5 soundtracks, and due to Planet Coaster limits, I had to choose one of them to put into the ride. The ride currently displays the GREEN lightshow and soundtrack.

So, to finish this update off, here is the first onride of the almost completed lightshow!

[video=youtube;95DVP3AvHt4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95DVP3AvHt4&[/video]

Last edited:
Woooow,that looks amazing.Great job on the recreation[wink][up][up].I really hope we get an option to randomize soundtracks and triggers for our coasters someday.We could definitely make some awesome things with that.I love the newly added animated lights btw.They are great for shows and perfect for Rock'n Roller Coaster.[yesnod][big grin]

Last edited:
Woooow,that looks amazing.Great job on the recreation[wink][up][up].I really hope we get an option to randomize soundtracks and triggers for our coasters someday.We could definitely make some awesome things with that.I love the newly added animated lights btw.They are great for shows and perfect for Rock'n Roller Coaster.[yesnod][big grin]

Thank you!

And yes, it would definitely be awesome to create all different lightshows and soundtracks and let them play randomly each ride!

wwY8UaK.jpg

While working on the interior of the ride, i've also been working on the exterior part, including the big "Rock 'n' Rollercoaster" sign. For the creation of the sign, I used a combination of mostly art shapes and billboards.

ghKqSoL.jpg

t4g2aBt.jpg

UfUzibR.jpg

QHdKiWo.jpg

DhmRQK0.jpg

12UdaAE.jpg

Last edited:
wwY8UaK.jpg

Back with a new update!

As the entrance sign has almost been finished, I also had time to work on the outdoor queue.
x7AArQL.jpg

WUtoRQf.jpg

5yQEIWu.jpg

NhTkPa3.jpg

Yes, I don't like the design of the lamps either, I'm working on making a new model :p

Last edited:
OMG ! I go to disneyland paris almost once a month and I can tell you it's extremely close to reaslity! Stunning!

Last edited:
Top Bottom