Roller Coasters WDS - Rock 'n' Rollercoaster Starring Aerosmith

wwY8UaK.jpg

SMALL UPDATE:

I've added the big CD next to the entrance sign. Next to that I also started working on the area around the ride.

GEI0cvk.jpg

Kc175tn.jpg

MYvpfpc.jpg

0fO5iel.jpg

Last edited:
wwY8UaK.jpg

UPDATE

Back on working on the inside of the ride!

There have been some changes on the ride itself including:

New launch sequence + improved lighting (purple soundtrack, green lightshow)

[video=youtube;AbOYOnSmCuY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbOYOnSmCuY&[/video]

Improved realism on the show building

MB1K5aP.jpg

dHprJdC.jpg

txbPekl.jpg

BvtSWfw.jpg

zZZTUAS.jpg

And some other minor changes!

LXtzOHv.jpg

bCGNIM7.jpg

Last edited:
wwY8UaK.jpg

It's been a long time, but finally there's a new update!

One of the things i've worked on is an improved lightshow (Blue). This will be the main lightshow for the ride (my favorite [cool][cool]). I'm not sure if more lightshows will follow.
[video=youtube_share;cDfkpojqQPE]https://youtu.be/cDfkpojqQPE[/video]

Next to this, i'm very close to finishing the building of the ride! I'm now working on the exit and the exterior.
fcKufUo.jpg

gT6tBaQ.jpg

xK3bSUq.jpg

JpiPb9g.jpg

Last edited:
That's stupendous! I really enjoyed the ride, although maybe the pause at the end, when you're just staring into a lightbulb, was a bit too long.

However, the craftsmanship throughout is top-notch inside and out. Bravo!

Last edited:
That's stupendous! I really enjoyed the ride, although maybe the pause at the end, when you're just staring into a lightbulb!
Haha, you're totally right. I'll try to remember that when making the final video of the ride
[wink].
Next to that, thank you for the huge compliment!

wwY8UaK.jpg

Update!

One of the downsides of using the launched coaster instead of the Vekoma-like coaster, is the look of the track. To increase the realism, I decided to add the vekoma track to a part of the ride, including the station, launch, end brake and exit station.

AbKMQZy.jpg

5PN51eS.jpg

VqYmcY3.jpg

56FpxMU.jpg

AdHGEhH.jpg

Last edited:
NMGqOyK.jpg

After hours, days, weeks and months of hard work, I'm finally proud to present the FULL video of the project!

[video=youtube;jO1g-OFN7kw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jO1g-OFN7kw[/video]

h2WUi83.jpg

(This won't be the very last update as there are many more things to come such as the Blockbuster Café and more improvements to the ride!)

Last edited:
Sir i take my hat off for you... This was such a great experience. Perfection! You have such an eye for detail and finishing! I loved the recording studio really seems like a real one! Thank you for taking so much effort in this. Planco can be proud of such a product!

Last edited:
Wow, thank you so much for the compliment! [woah][woah] The replacement of the ride was one of the biggest inspirations to be really perfectionist on the project, so we could always still "virtually" ride it. I'm still considering on putting the ride on the Steam Workshop, but that will be a little tricky as you can't add billboards and music.

Wow, thank you so much for the compliment! [woah][woah] The replacement of the ride was one of the biggest inspirations to be really perfectionist on the project, so we could always still "virtually" ride it. I'm still considering on putting the ride on the Steam Workshop, but that will be a little tricky as you can't add billboards and music.

Well you can add them seperately as a link in the description,for people to download and add to their folder.
Amazing ride btw.Best recreation i've ever seen.[wink][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up][up]

Last edited:
Zombird, that was just amazing! The details...the integration of the lights and effects and EVERYTHING was just perfect! Soooo...what's your next project going to be? How will you possibly top this one?! [woah]

Wow, thank you so much! Well, after lots of hours working on this project, it's time for a month of good sleeping :p. I might be working on another (Disney?) ride later, but first I will make this project ready for the Steam Workshop by adding the last finishing touches ;)

wwY8UaK.jpg

What do you do when you finished a project and you have nothing else to do? Well, you start to make things just a little better than it already was.

DqWsQv1.jpg

What I'm trying to say with this... The lightshow is getting a HUGE make-over ;)

wwY8UaK.jpg

Update!

Overall improvement of the lightshow and lighting structures. Missing structures and show elements added.

bFV3P4w.jpg

Q8KxgQS.jpg

3Y46KOL.jpg

TgQsGMm.jpg

Iyw5XsF.jpg

huocYis.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom