We need backstage props !

Hello everyone !

New member on the forum here. I've been reading it for a long time but was not an active member. Since Frontier seems to be really listening to the community, I thought it would be worth it to finally join the crew to be able to share my feedback. I really wanted to contribute to the meta wishlist, for example. Anyway...

I don't know if new members usually do this or not but just a few words about me. I'm from Belgium. I've been very interested in animals since I was a kid and I've always loved zoos. When I was a kid, my favorite animal was the tiger. Now, it's the hippo. I've been a member of Antwerp Zoo for a very long time. I go there very often. I also try to go to Pairi Daiza once a year but it's more difficult for me to get there since I don't have a car. I feel very lucky to have those two very different but amazing zoos not very far from home. I've also visited quite a few zoos in other countries, in Europe and the United States (Paris, London, Barcelona, Budapest, Zurich, Lisbon, Denver, Chicago, Washington...). As far as video games are concerned, I've been playing Zoo Tycoon and Zoo Tycoon 2 a lot. I was dreaming of another zoo game that would be even better and Planet Zoo made that dream come true. So THANK YOU SO MUCH FRONTIER. I can't even describe how much I love this game and how much joy it has been bringing into my life ❤️

Now, about the main topic of this post. Planet Zoo is awesome but we should always try to get better, right? There are still A LOT of animals that I would like to see added to the game, as well as a few other things. Among them are BACKSTAGE PROPS. As someone who enjoys building very realistic zoos, it's really the thing I'm missing the most every single time I play. We really need those backstage props. I think any good zoo game (and Planet Zoo is a very good zoo game) should have them. I think it would make a lot of sense to add them in a free update, but I would be ready to pay $50 for a "backstage prop DLC". Yeah, that's how desperate I am to get those props !

So, what am I talking about?

• A shovel, a pitchfork, a rake...
  • Buckets and bins
  • Dumpsters
  • Hay ballots
  • Fire extinguisher
  • Another hose, bigger and in a more versatile and modern style than the classic one we already have
  • Cardboxes
  • Animal transport crates

Those are the most obvious ones to me, but any other addition would be very welcomed. Please, Frontier, help us make our backstage areas look more realistic and alive. Please 🙏🙏🙏❤️

Also made a Thread about it
So, yes I definitely think we need more too

Also made a Thread about it
So, yes I definitely think we need more too
Oops, I had not seen that thread. Glad to see many people are asking for those backstage props.

Top Bottom