Buildings & Attractions We need Fog!

Hey everybody I've been thinking for a while that maybe perhaps Frontier could include fog machines for our exhibits for our dinosaurs? I felt like something was missing from the exhibit and I think fog is one of them so why not Implement fog machines into Jurassic world Evolution to give us that beautiful forest or Swamp fog look for our exhibits.
1 (1).jpg

Hey everybody I've been thinking for a while that maybe perhaps Frontier could include fog machines for our exhibits for our dinosaurs? I felt like something was missing from the exhibit and I think fog is one of them so why not Implement fog machines into Jurassic world Evolution to give us that beautiful forest or Swamp fog look for our exhibits.
View attachment 131332

Fog should be another weather state, specially on Nublar (where are the cloud of the Cloud Island?) and it's impact on gamplay would be drastically reducing dinosaur visibility.

Fog should be another weather state, specially on Nublar (where are the cloud of the Cloud Island?) and it's impact on gamplay would be drastically reducing dinosaur visibility.
Yeah but maybe in a future update they can add the "fog protocol" where the viewing gallerys have lights so they also attract the dinosaurs

Yeah but maybe in a future update they can add the "fog protocol" where the viewing gallerys have lights so they also attract the dinosaurs

Lights wouldn't attract dinosaurs. Unless they were actively trained to it, like Roberta in the movie, most animals avoid humans and human-related stimuli. But they should implement something similar to the old JPOG lures and repellents, though.

Top Bottom