We need option to limit amount of guests inside Habitat

So i really love it that we can make a path through a Habitat for guests to walk through but we really need an option to set the max amount of guests allowed at once, some animals like the lemurs get stressed really bad when there are too many guests around them. So far I noticed that like 15 to 20 is not a problem but as soon as you get like 30 or 40 guests then they become extremely stressed. An option to limit the max at once would be great.

This, please. My poor flamingos are in constant stress from having like 40 people constantly walking through their habitat. Had to re-build the whole habitat with certain stone walls to block some visability to help them out, still an issue.

Yes, I had this problem with the tortoises. I ended up making it a normal habitat. Given that the tortoise is so slow that it won't find its food or water in big habitats, I also couldn't make it too big to allow it to get away from the guests more. I think right now the walkthrough habitats are not working very well which is a shame as they are so great, but it seems to constantly stress the animals.

Last edited:
You need to place the Sign that tells the Guests to be quiet. It really works. You also need a Shelter with Walls because the Animals still get stressed but much slower. But I don't know how it will be in a big Zoo with a lot of Guests, because I only tested it in Sandbox-Mode when the Server was down

You need to place the Sign that tells the Guests to be quiet. It really works. You also need a Shelter with Walls because the Animals still get stressed but much slower. But I don't know how it will be in a big Zoo with a lot of Guests, because I only tested it in Sandbox-Mode when the Server was down

I have a walking trail that includes all of the animals that allow it (except for tortoises). Aside from the birds, every other animal is shy. The signs are a big help, along with security cameras.

To stay on topic, though, I too would like an option to limit the number of guests in the enclosure and to be able to designate 1-way paths.

Just tossing it out there -- I would also like to be able to see a price to charge at guest-gates where visitors pay a couple dollars to walk through the exhibit as opposed to viewing outside the enclosure. In all the Zoos I've ever been to in real life where this was something you could do, I cannot recall it ever being a free experience.

I've been trying like hell to make a walk-through exhibit with anteaters and capuchins but the anteaters are constantly in stress. This would be a very helpful solution.

I've been trying like hell to make a walk-through exhibit with anteaters and capuchins but the anteaters are constantly in stress. This would be a very helpful solution.
Maybe it will also help if you place more Signs that tell the People to be quiet. You can combine them very good with Rocks and Trees to hide them a bit. But I agree that it's pure Hell if the Enclosure is in a big Zoo because all the Time there are 1000 Guests inside

Maybe it will also help if you place more Signs that tell the People to be quiet. You can combine them very good with Rocks and Trees to hide them a bit. But I agree that it's pure Hell if the Enclosure is in a big Zoo because all the Time there are 1000 Guests inside

I did all that and I put ambient speakers all over and even put up walls on the shelters but they still weren't pleased.

I hope you will find a Solution until they (hopefully) include a Limit for Enclosures

I just ended up moving them out of the walk-through. I'm gonna make them a regular enclosure and put them with some tapirs instead. Not as fun but at least I'll still get to enjoy my anteaters rather than shoving them into the trade center constantly lol

Top Bottom