We need the option to reset research in sandbox and franchise

The way it works right now, research is a one and done thing in franchise, amd not a thing at all in sandbox, which is a shame, because I love this feature.

I'd love the option to reset research so that we could get the challenge of unlocking limited items as we go back.

This used to be a feature which was removed for some reason.

Totally agreed!

Sandbox is supposed to give us the opportunity to create the perfect setting for our play styles. So why leave out this huge part of the game and force us to play with it always fully completed already? Please give us the option to decide for ourselves whether or not we wanna go through this progression in SB as well.

Btw, an option for a random market like we got in challenge would be much appreciated as well!

I think the current sandbox mode is fine. It's supposed to be endless creativity without restrictions, which it is in it's current state.
But adding more options is always welcome though.

What I think we need is a custom scenario/map editor, so we can decide the starting parameters and difficulty level of our maps and share them with others.

Last edited:
I don’t mind sandbox as is. I really don’t know why anyone would want to research in a sandbox mode but to each their own I guess. But it doesn’t bother me one way or another.

Top Bottom