Weapon mods for laser/kinetic damage

I suggest adding mods that allow bullets to do better shield damage, and lasers to do better kinetic damage. I'm not a fan of this silly weapon switching in the middle of a fight. It feels more like Unreal Tournament and less like like ED

I don't recall having to switch weapons in unreal tournament all that much depending on how much health an opponent had. Range to target was a way more important consideration.

And yeah, if you're wanting a best-of-both then just use the shotgun. Use two shotguns.

Call me odd but- we already have them?

Inertial Impact for lasers and incendiary for MCs?

Ah I see, its foot based stuff. Like the guys above, use plasma.

Look, I tried my laser/kinetic carbine setup that I use for massacre missions and low-zones in a high CZ earlier, and it was awful. The oppressor is also awful for the same reason. Dribbling little amounts of damage to deal death-by-a-thousand-cuts stinks. It stinks for lasers, it stinks for bullets, and it really stinks for plasma.

Get yourself a shotgun and enjoy feeling like your shots actually have some force behind them.

I suggest adding mods that allow bullets to do better shield damage, and lasers to do better kinetic damage. I'm not a fan of this silly weapon switching in the middle of a fight. It feels more like Unreal Tournament and less like like ED
The burst lasers can do it. You must select the "inertial impact" experimental modification on them with the main modification you wish. Enjoy and... Good luck... really. I tried them and it was frustrating to me, they fail many times on medium and long ranges, but it´s the price of the definitive weapon.

Top Bottom