Engineers Weapon Test Data and Security Expenses

I know these are both data but cannot get any of them. I am going to assume 'Military' data terminals in SEC or CMD buildings in a military installation?

Getting bored of visiting the same damn sites. Nice one FD whoever thought this would be 'fun'

I got my weapon test data from mission rewards.

But it was a bit bugged for me:

I have one Weapon Test Data I got from some data port along the way. I guess they aren't very common.

Just got some from an IND base. But yeah, mission rewards are more dependable.

edit: Best not to rely on 'real world' intuitions when looking for stuff, I'm not really convinced everyone goes on vacation to read Opinion Polls ;)

I have been looking for Security Expenses (data) for few days already, visiting a variety of settlements, but no luck. Would appreciate if anyone could share a location where they have seen this data.

Haven't seen Security Expenses among mission rewards either, only few weapon test data. Hard to find.

-v

1641914001956.png

1641915776126.png

1641915793279.png

1641916352186.png

From visiting 3 board where I don't even have high rep ...

Not bad, gotta look harder.

-v

Edit: Just gotta hope that those missions aren't too bugged. Last night I had to hunt the last "victim" nearly 2 km away from the settlement :D And it didnt even involve the materials I was looking for.

Edit 2: Yes they exists. Even two units available. I guess it was the third day when I found these after I start looking. Hard to find, seems usually involve criminal activities... Maybe they're on data points as well.

110122_001.png

Last edited:
Yeah, it seems those bit of mats are usually attached to illegal combat missions. If you find one that isn't the payout is usually smaller too.

1652473557751.png

:p

Reward for an assassination at a high security military base. Settlement alarms were not allowed to go off either.

Quite tricky but getting to the settlement alarm panel was too nasty, too many guards wandering around. So risked going straight for the target and hoping didn't trigger the alarms.

Didn't have high enough access to get to the area where the target was (in the CMD building) but cut open the door, ran in, blasted the target and one more.

Ran out, guards came running the other way as i'm away from the body but I didn't have my weapon out and i just ran past them. Managed to get to my ship without alarm going off.

Quite a tense mission.

Last edited:
Top Bottom