Weapons not working, they spin up but will not fire...video attached

Ok so I have not played Elite in a while and so can see there was a few changes to the start menus and such so wondering if something has changed with installing and operating weapons.
In a nutshell I have two multi cannons which I just installed but when I squeeze the trigger they don't fire. As you can see in the linked video, they are deployed, I am switched to 'combat mode', I have ammo and the fire group is defined and selected, and modules are powered.

When I squeeze the trigger the barrel spin but they do not fire, the same is for laser weapons too, used MC's in the video as you can see the barrels rotate...

Video link: https://1drv.ms/v/s!Ao_JAs4wIaBlgZt638RR-KxLqlShmg

P.S. I misspoke at the end, I know the 90 is the current magazine load and the 2100 is my remaining ammo.

I had fixed pulse lasers on before and they would not fire either, but will head out into space and see if I can find a victim to test on.
Thank you for the reply.

I had fixed pulse lasers on before and they would not fire either, but will head out into space and see if I can find a victim to test on.
Thank you for the reply.

Similar I guess. I have a Large gimbaled Cannon and when I fire the sound goes off, the ammo goes down and nothing is visible as far as a projectile trail, nor does it hit the target well within range.

Turret weapons on Target only, require a target to start firing. Fire at will works the same way.
Might try fixing them forward facing but i think that the same issue will follow simply because they are turrets, Gimbled and fix do not follow the same limitations of requiring a target to fire.

Top Bottom