Powerplay Faction: Aisling Duval Weekly Objectives for Cycle 218

Good evening, Commanders.

Well, shows how much attention I was paying last week when I wrote the post!

As you may have noticed, we did indeed have an expansion into Simyr. Not only that, but the expansion (yes, the one I thought wasn't happening, mea culpa) has somehow succeeded despite the horrific triggers - I guess someone slipped the entire Federal Navy some Mickey Finns - which means that, as of this cycle, the Princess owns the worthless piece of real estate.

It's not the best system - possibly the only thing that could make it less attractive is if the entire population of 12.1 million was descended from Tony Blair - but it's ours.

It might look like an odd place to acquire to anyone who looks at the numbers, but the big gain is that we've stopped certain other powers, who we will only refer to as the Forces of Meh, from taking it. In that sense it's a victory, if a slightly Pyrrhic one. And at least now we aren't going to have a haulage war over it every other week, which was getting old fast.

After that, though, this week:

(1) Please fortify systems as indicated on the Trello
(2) Please Vote Consolidation

To find out more about the primary Aisling Duval communication hub, our community Slack (including how to join), read the FAQ.

Also, to keep an eye on our dynamic objectives list, which changes as the cycle progresses, please visit the webpage at https://trello.com/b/HBY3rRZR/aisling-duval

Fly safe, Commanders.

Top Bottom