Weekly Schedule w/c 24 August

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Hello everyone!

We've got another exciting week of streams coming at you this week! We hope you'll show everyone on this week's schedule lots of love and appreciation!

Without further ado, here's this week's schedule:

TUESDAY 25/08/2020 14:00PM (BST)

We're very happy to once again be hosting ZookeeperChris, who's an actual zookeeper! He'll be playing Planet Zoo, answering chat questions and sharing from his wealth of animal facts. Please check him out.

WEDNESDAY 26/08/2020 19:00PM (BST)

StackieTacka is back on the schedule and is ready to spread positive vibes and build in Planet Zoo. This week she's digging into the Australia Pack, which we think she'll enjoy. We'd love for you to join her in chat.

FRIDAY 28/08/2020 12:30PM (BST)

On Friday we'll be hosting the charming and friendly DutchLion, an exceptional Planet Zoo builder. His stream is an excellent way to round out your work week. What will he be building in Planet Zoo today? Tune in to find out!

SATURDAY 29/08/2020 20:00PM (BST)

This week we're welcoming NooBoo_Girl to the weekly schedule. This self described "simsaholic" loves simulation and building games and will be playing Planet Zoo on Saturday evening. We'd love for you to check out her stream.

SUNDAY 30/08/2020 19:00PM (BST)

Finishing up the week is the lovely PlanetBecky, who's bringing you chill Sunday vibes as she plays Planet Zoo. We're delighted to be hosting her again and we hope you stop by her stream.

We hope you have a great week!

Umm where's Monday and Thursday????
I would say that Monday got used making sure everything is/was ready for the update, Australia release and the latest community challenge. As to Thursday, day of rest allowing people to play with their zoos without something interfering with the flow. Specially if they have bought the Australia pack.

I would say that Monday got used making sure everything is/was ready for the update, Australia release and the latest community challenge. As to Thursday, day of rest allowing people to play with their zoos without something interfering with the flow. Specially if they have bought the Australia pack.
Hey Ryan, Mondays and Thursdays are usually reserved for Elite Dangerous, I was referring to live streams for that game.

Elite Dangerous has it's own separate schedule!
And what does that have to do with the price of cheese?

Honestly, not caring about Elite Dangerous and someone going "Monday and Thurs are usually reserved..." after asking about those two days really should look more closely. If nothing is there then it means they are for somewhere else.

Chante Goodman

Community Manager
Frontier
And what does that have to do with the price of cheese?

Honestly, not caring about Elite Dangerous and someone going "Monday and Thurs are usually reserved..." after asking about those two days really should look more closely. If nothing is there then it means they are for somewhere else.

If nothing is there, it just means no content creator reached out to us to be hosted that day. We frequently have days where we aren’t hosting anyone. However, we’re always looking for more content creators to host!

If nothing is there, it just means no content creator reached out to us to be hosted that day. We frequently have days where we aren’t hosting anyone. However, we’re always looking for more content creators to host!

So its not a pro-active thing then? You don't have anyone chasing people for content? While I doubt its a job in itself, it could - maybe should - be something a Community Manager or similar could slip in to their schedule. I would have thought if a group of creators were aware a week or so in advance that they were being asked to provide content on ED then they'd jump at the chance. Exposure for them and for the game, so a win all round. Seems a bit lackadaisical and the actions of one not interested in promoting the product to rely one Joe Public to come to you.

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
So its not a pro-active thing then? You don't have anyone chasing people for content? While I doubt its a job in itself, it could - maybe should - be something a Community Manager or similar could slip in to their schedule.

I think you're reading a bit too much into what Chante said. We do reach out to content creators ourselves, we're not just sitting around waiting for them to come to us. However, we're not always able to fill out the entire schedule.

We do reach out to content creators ourselves, we're not just sitting around waiting for them to come to us.
I would love to stream one day, but unfortunately my pc doesn't realy like playing planet zoo and recording what i do at the same time (recording as a test before streaming) :( it lags a lot then, so it's just not streamable, lol

Hello everyone!

We've got another exciting week of streams coming at you this week! We hope you'll show everyone on this week's schedule lots of love and appreciation!

Without further ado, here's this week's schedule:

TUESDAY 25/08/2020 14:00PM (BST)

We're very happy to once again be hosting ZookeeperChris, who's an actual zookeeper! He'll be playing Planet Zoo, answering chat questions and sharing from his wealth of animal facts. Please check him out.

WEDNESDAY 26/08/2020 19:00PM (BST)

StackieTacka is back on the schedule and is ready to spread positive vibes and build in Planet Zoo. This week she's digging into the Australia Pack, which we think she'll enjoy. We'd love for you to join her in chat.

FRIDAY 28/08/2020 12:30PM (BST)

On Friday we'll be hosting the charming and friendly DutchLion, an exceptional Planet Zoo builder. His stream is an excellent way to round out your work week. What will he be building in Planet Zoo today? Tune in to find out!

SATURDAY 29/08/2020 20:00PM (BST)

This week we're welcoming NooBoo_Girl to the weekly schedule. This self described "simsaholic" loves simulation and building games and will be playing Planet Zoo on Saturday evening. We'd love for you to check out her stream.

SUNDAY 30/08/2020 19:00PM (BST)

Finishing up the week is the lovely PlanetBecky, who's bringing you chill Sunday vibes as she plays Planet Zoo. We're delighted to be hosting her again and we hope you stop by her stream.

We hope you have a great week!
How about making Kinect Disney's Animal Kingdom Adventures (https://ideas.fandom.com/wiki/Kinect:_Disney's_Animal_Kingdom_Adventures)?

Top Bottom