Weekly Schedule w/c 3 August

Chante Goodman

Community Manager
Frontier
Hello all!

We hope you're all doing well and feeling fine. We've got another Weekly Schedule for you this week, make sure you join the chat where you can!

TUESDAY 04/08/2020 16:00PM BST
StackieTacka will be back on our channel, as they continue their highly detailed zoo. If you're looking to improve your building skills, make sure you tune in!

TUESDAY 04/08/2020 18:00PM BST
After last week’s Type 9 Race, Stephen decided to challenge Bruce to another one! But this time they will be jumping on with MalForTheWin in Viper MkIII's doing the Full Throttle to Pareco Challenge! Check it out here!

WEDNESDAY 05/08/2020 12:30PM BST
We're excited to welcome back DutchLion onto our Twitch channel, who'll be showing us how it's done on Planet Zoo!

THURSDAY 06/08/2020 19:00PM BST
Come join us on our Twitch Channel for our working from home livestreams, where we chat about the news and play some Elite Dangerous.

FRIDAY 07/08/2020 12:00PM BST
We'll be hosting BearB00 for some more Planet Zoo! Join her for a fun, chilled stream.

FRIDAY 07/08/2020 17:00PM BST
We'll be hosting KeanTV for some Planet Zoo fun! Kean will be streaming in German, but don't worry if you don't speak the language; you'll be visually inspired by Kean's building skills!

Come join us on our Twitch Channel for our working from home livestreams, where we chat about the news and play some Elite Dangerous.

Are you going to talk about Odyssey on that? August was about some reveal as far as I remember.

Are you going to talk about Odyssey on that? August was about some reveal as far as I remember.
Why do you think it is any how fun ? >: Just make working properly game, so we can play it instead watching and respond on forums.

Why do you think it is any how fun ? >: Just make working properly game, so we can play it instead watching and respond on forums.
Apart from the broken game, I think it is good to see FDev play ED. What I want is that something that interactive between FDevs and us players. For example they bring back the community goal and attend it with us players. Also #WhenGalNetReturn

Apart from the broken game, I think it is good to see FDev play ED. What I want is that something that interactive between FDevs and us players. For example they bring back the community goal and attend it with us players. Also #WhenGalNetReturn
Never watched twitch. Watched games on utube 1-2 days old ago.
Have no idea why people waste time on that, better just play game.
And CM must not waste time showing us skill. He needs to talk to us, better in written form.

Turned on it on "goodbye" stage. Didn't find how to rewind back and check if any answers were answered ...

Hello all!

We hope you're all doing well and feeling fine. We've got another Weekly Schedule for you this week, make sure you join the chat where you can!

TUESDAY 04/08/2020 16:00PM BST
StackieTacka will be back on our channel, as they continue their highly detailed zoo. If you're looking to improve your building skills, make sure you tune in!

TUESDAY 04/08/2020 18:00PM BST
After last week’s Type 9 Race, Stephen decided to challenge Bruce to another one! But this time they will be jumping on with MalForTheWin in Viper MkIII's doing the Full Throttle to Pareco Challenge! Check it out here!

WEDNESDAY 05/08/2020 12:30PM BST
We're excited to welcome back DutchLion onto our Twitch channel, who'll be showing us how it's done on Planet Zoo!

I am very sad to inform you that all my friends have abandoned the game, you are making it very difficult for missions and ways to accumulate resources such as money and materials, I am also migrating to "no man's sky" since I can play there with my "VR", I hope that in the next update the elite dangerous will have everything it has in this game, in addition to what the elite is today. Thanks,I will look forward to the next update, and have VR, as it will be for PS5.
FRIDAY 07/08/2020 12:00PM BST
We'll be hosting BearB00 for some more Planet Zoo! Join her for a fun, chilled stream.

FRIDAY 07/08/2020 17:00PM BST
We'll be hosting KeanTV for some Planet Zoo fun! Kean will be streaming in German, but don't worry if you don't speak the language; you'll be visually inspired by Kean's building skills!

Top Bottom