Weird Seal Icon Bug

I was searching for a male Seal with good Genetics and then I've discovered that one of the female Seals has a Icon that is different than the other ones.

Take a Look at the Seal named Zadie
IMG_20210605_153104.png

That's what the Icon looks like after purchasing while she's in the Animal Storage. Exactly like all the other ones ☹️
IMG_20210605_153122.png

That's what she looks like in the Game. The Game claims she has the same grey Texture as the one in the Background. Doesn't resemble the Icon in the Market at all.
IMG_20210605_153142.png

What do you think? Might it be that they've planned to add a Color Mutation for the Grey Seal but didn't do it for some Reason and the Icon is still in the Game Files? Would you love to see this Seal that can be seen on the Icon in the Game?

Personally I would absolutely love it to see a Seal like that in the Game and really hope that we will see it someday

Interesting. I remember that when they added the color variation, they said there would be different levels for different species, with high, medium, and subtle differences.

I've only noticed different trade center icons for black jaguars, black/brown llamas, and albino/leucistic/white animals across species. But I admit that this seal icon is subtle enough that I might have simply glossed over it, so I'll definitely be trying to keep an eye out for this and others.

My initial guess was that the ones with special icons were specific enough that they could be bred for that trait, while the lesser color variants were more individualized and wouldn't necessarily match up from generation to generation (and also wouldn't necessarily match up visually with the description in the color text box). ButI could be wrong about all of that.

Hope you've renamed this one you found, so that you can track her and her descendants to see if there's any pattern that emerges!

Hope you've renamed this one you found, so that you can track her and her descendants to see if there's any pattern that emerges!
Didn't rename her. I don't think there would anything happen because the Icon did only show up in the Market and when a Jaguar has a black Icon, it is black and doesn't just have the Potential to get black Offspring, so I assume that the Texture that was shown on the Icon sadly can't occur in the Game (at the Moment). It would be also hard to do the Breeding correctly because the special Icon only shows up in the Market

Top Bottom