General / Off-Topic Well I can only apologise... #iblametj

Until they make you do the "Walk of Shame" I can never forgive you for abusing my avatar.

How much did you pay the other mods to come in here and support you?
Or did you just threaten them with an afternoon locked in a room with you?
Either way I cannot forgive you for joining in the fun and games, posting interesting things and generally being a good egg.
But as my therapist is so fond of saying #IBlameTj :D

Jenner

I wish I was English like my hero Tj.
Time to break this out again.

Sir.Tj

The Moderator who shall not be Blamed....
Volunteer Moderator
Until they make you do the "Walk of Shame" I can never forgive you for abusing my avatar.

How much did you pay the other mods to come in here and support you?
Or did you just threaten them with an afternoon locked in a room with you?
Either way I cannot forgive you for joining in the fun and games, posting interesting things and generally being a good egg.
But as my therapist is so fond of saying #IBlameTj :D

Quoted for posterity and blackmail purposes at a later date....

Yeah he tends to do that, I would be worried @Bran Tse Mallory
It's the reason my reply was so nice toward TJ, he cannot use that against me. :p

I know this all to well Lora.
<-- See the avatar. The tribble and fish were added by Tj just because I posted something on the forums. He's a bully who picks on poor old defenceless people like me and takes advantage all while smiling manically, sunlight glinting of his bald shiny bonce but I wouldn't have it any other way because at the end of the day he had to put with me posting on here daily. :D

I know this all to well Lora.
<-- See the avatar. The tribble and fish were added by Tj just because I posted something on the forums. He's a bully who picks on poor old defenceless people like me and takes advantage all while smiling manically, sunlight glinting of his bald shiny bonce but I wouldn't have it any other way because at the end of the day he had to put with me posting on here daily. :D
Funnily enough .... he's never touched my avatar :p
But .... TJ and I are part of the forum 'Old Guard' .... Our motto is "Quod fit antequam kickstarter permanet coram kickstarter" (What happened before the kickstarter, stays before the kickstarter")

EDIT: Yes I used Google Translate .... I'm not that well educated :p

Top Bottom