well i give up trying serious powerplay

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Terra6790

Banned
pp is a mess and open to exploits! that kinda sucks when you're in the small teams! but it sucks more when peole on your supposed team have no respect for any agenda but theyr own! that is the case with the federal liberal command! i've had a long time to see they really dont care about anyone but themselves and on that note i give up trying to apease both allies and superpower! from now on ill follow my own agenda and if im oposing my own allies well...wait what allies???? its not bad enough federals are allways under atteck from imperial scum ugh this community seriously frustrates me sometimes!

Last edited by a moderator:

Terra6790

Banned
PS. FLC probably you will notice all area around maku is being turned into federal corp! this was mine and allies efforts that you are using and discrescpecting by trying to expand to lulua system! ill promise you this: if i dont get maku this time im turning all factions surrounding that area outside federal corporation you mark my words! there wont be a profit and the loss will be greater unless its maku controlling those 20ly THANK YOU!

I think I see what system you're talking about

THat system - if thats indeed the one you're trying to prepare - is a lossmaker for Felicia Winters. Lulua is nearby and is profitable. That is why we're preparing it over the one you folks are doing

We invite you guys to the Discord again so we can coordinate things like this better.

We also invite you to help us prepare Lulua

Last edited:

Terra6790

Banned
yes corporations are more profitable to felicia but thats not the point! maku being a control system is a pride thing but also something i will ensure and protect by myself! and if you notice corporations are prospering around when before they didnt! i dont claim the full credit for this but i assure you is where i spend my days. now you can either accept the SMALL loss and honor a devout ally wiht his pride system being in control. or you can opose my agenda in wich case i will turn my attention to my private faction instead of our superpowers prosperity (in other words i wont be helping surrounding corporations anymore) and we will only slow each other down! i have submimted to a similar request before (didnt worked) but i assure you my plan will work and provide more security. its up to you guys to pick your course i will not stray and thats final!

Whether there are corporations around Maku doesn't mean anything to whether its profitable or not to Winters economy. By putting corporate factions in control around it.. you will make it easier to expand to if it went to expansion.. but that doesnt affect the profitability of it. Profitability is determined by how how much CC (Command Capital) systems within a 15 light year radius around it feed it.. And unfortunately.. they don't feed enough. Its a lossmaker for Winters.. meaning we would lose money (Command Capital) if we took it.

Lulua on the othre hand is a slightly positive CC maker.. and thats why we're preparing it over Maku.

yes corporations are more profitable to felicia but thats not the point! maku being a control system is a pride thing but also something i will ensure and protect by myself! and if you notice corporations are prospering around when before they didnt! i dont claim the full credit for this but i assure you is where i spend my days. now you can either accept the SMALL loss and honor a devout ally wiht his pride system being in control. or you can opose my agenda in wich case i will turn my attention to my private faction instead of our superpowers prosperity (in other words i wont be helping surrounding corporations anymore) and we will only slow each other down! i have submimted to a similar request before (didnt worked) but i assure you my plan will work and provide more security. its up to you guys to pick your course i will not stray and thats final!

Terra6790

Banned
okay i get it you wont let my lil democracy go! you let all the other rubbish but not this one no siree! point taken sir! i guess ill turn to my faction and leave the powerplay to you masters because youre doing such an awesome job!

Pride? What does Pride have to do with this? You obviously don't understand what powerplay is or how it works, you just up and decided on your own that you wanted your system to be a "Control System", even though you don't know what that is, what it means, or how it affects the rest of the game.

The FLC is a democracy. It makes decisions based on group discussions that involve facts and understanding. If you have a good reason why Unegak Maku should be a control system, by all means, come over and present your argument. But if your argument consists solely of "I want it 'cuz I want it, and if I don't get it I'll throw a tantrum", then don't bother.

We'd love to explain the intricacies of Powerplay to you. It's complicated and often times frustrating, but that's not unlike real life, isn't it? There are hundreds of players that work to protect Felicia Winter's interests in the face of determined (and often dirty) tactics, and to suggest we throw THEIR pride in the trash bin just so you can have your little trophy control is...well, somewhat hypocritical of you.

Terra6790

Banned
i know very well how bsg and powerplay works thank you! dont try to insut me just because you want the action of disrespecting my effort\roleplay\faction\pride to b validated by a game mechanik!

Really? You might want to go and edit that post where you talk about how corporations impact profit, 'cuz anyone who "knows" Powerplay is going to read that and just shake their head.

I'm actually somewhat impressed by your faction; you're in 11th in powerplay and 87th in Political, and that's with just one guy. You're obviously putting a lot of effort in. Which is great, but you haven't explained why YOUR decision should take precedence over the HUNDREDS of people who are working on Felicia's behalf?

Terra6790

Banned
and dont make it look like y projects are negative for felicia because theres worse going on and worse you will get by making me an enemy just because you believe your agenda is the holy graal! you call yourselves a democracy? lol ive been among your ranks ive seen your democracy its the same tea party as any group! my faction is a democracy and you wanna step on my offer over profit what does that make you? besides if you think youll get a profit doing this i rpomise i will work very hard to prove you wrong!

Terra6790

Banned
Really? You might want to go and edit that post where you talk about how corporations impact profit, 'cuz anyone who "knows" Powerplay is going to read that and just shake their head.

I'm actually somewhat impressed by your faction; you're in 11th in powerplay and 87th in Political, and that's with just one guy. You're obviously putting a lot of effort in. Which is great, but you haven't explained why YOUR decision should take precedence over the HUNDREDS of people who are working on Felicia's behalf?
lol thats your aproach now? im trying to step over everyone else? wow just wow not even going to answer anymore!

FLC isn't doing >anything< to your faction. Powerplay has NO impact on your PMF. You haven't even ATTEMPTED to explain why you want that system to be a control, other then "Pride". But you can't explain pride in what.

Again, not even trying to explain. I'm concluding you're just a troll, looking to pick a fight regardless. Otherwise, you'd make an effort to explain what you want.

Terra6790

Banned
FLC isn't doing >anything< to your faction. Powerplay has NO impact on your PMF. You haven't even ATTEMPTED to explain why you want that system to be a control, other then "Pride". But you can't explain pride in what.
ive been working hard to make those 20 ly somewhat a roleplayers paradise youre gonna ruin it over your stupid rules rules you cant even control in your own territories! you handle me like a stupid noob and you want me to explain what? why its a pride thing? i dunno maybe there is story, effort, allies and things youll never understand involved! but why whoul di expain in more detail to someone who only wants profit profit profit??

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom