Well - that SUCKED!

If there was a competition to see who was fastest at dropping into the Sirius Atmospherics Beacon with a shipload of illegal passengers, scanning it (while plotting the next jump) and jumping out again, I reckon I'd be in the running.

Familiarity made me laugh. Laughing made me nearly eject my cargo of coffee from my nose.
Thank you for that. :)

A couple of times while working the Robigo exploit, I got a memo about being interdicted which is normally not an issue, I just win the mini game. But to my surprise, he followed me out of super, then engaged me while I was scanning the beacon. All of which was in solo.

A couple of times while working the Robigo exploit, I got a memo about being interdicted which is normally not an issue, I just win the mini game. But to my surprise, he followed me out of super, then engaged me while I was scanning the beacon. All of which was in solo.

Did you drop your cargo of munitions on him? Did you collect his remains to sell to the lowest bidder?

Crazy as I am I assume the order of wich systems wanted to be visited is the order the systems are named.

The mission objective icon only appears on the galmap for the active target in the mission - unless the OP never even looked at the galmap .... :eek:

(and that is why we can never have nice things like more complex missions, people who fail at even simple 'go to X' missions ....)
...and this :(

Top Bottom