Well, this is happening

Nice. Didn't realise this was going on, thanks for the heads up.

Now I just have to flawlessly dodge spoilers on the forum until I get back to the bubble to see it for myself. I, uh, might try to time my visit so it's daytime on that side of the planet though :D

Last edited:
LOL Wow, skimmers in new skins and a reskinned surface base/settlement complete with reskinned data points to scan and random cargo to pickup/drive over. Who'd of guessed more 'copy-n-paste' of something that already exists? What do you bet there'll be medium security - sorry, medium aggressive ones and high security - oops, highly aggressive ones to "assault" probably with timed event to pick up eggs or something. Yawn...

Really now, is this something to get all excited about? There's nothing new here people as far as gameplay goes, nothing.

LOL Wow, skimmers in new skins and a reskinned surface base/settlement complete with reskinned data points to scan and random cargo to pickup/drive over. Who'd of guessed more 'copy-n-paste' of something that already exists? What do you bet there'll be medium security - sorry, medium aggressive ones and high security - oops, highly aggressive ones to "assault" probably with timed event to pick up eggs or something. Yawn...

Really now, is this something to get all excited about? There's nothing new here people as far as gameplay goes, nothing.

Every ship is a reskin of one another with different stats!
Mile wide inch deep!
The end is near!

You must be great fun at parties.

You can make the same reductive assessments of pretty much anything. You're not wrong, but you're ignoring all context which is important as well.

Are you a Thargoid in Human form, tryna lull us back to sleep?

Last edited:
Top Bottom