Weren't we supposed to get a paintjob for the Anaconda in this update? (Delivered)

Wasn't it a paintjob AND a decal? I've still got the original email (can't check it right now as still at work), but I'm sure it said both. Not sure what the decal would be though, maybe an exploding Adjudication server.

I do remember paintjob and decal as well.

You need an LEP to redeem it.

I don't think that is so Stigbob, I just redeemed my code on my alt account and it's not a LEP just the standard Horizons version. I do have a another LEP account tho, kickstarter actually. Maybe that's the difference? [???]

I do remember paintjob and decal as well.

Could be the big yellow Galnet thing is regarded as the decal, I don't know. NP, I don't fit decals anyway.

EDIT: Checking again, I now have a Billionaire's Treasure Hunt decal in my list that I don't remember at all. There was something Galnet-related in 3302, but I don't remember the event and therefore feel a little unworthy of that decal. Could be the description or the decal or both are wrong, like it was with the Combat Zone CG decals that were initially labelled 'Espionage'.

O7,
[noob]

Last edited:
Why can't I redeem the code via the frontierstore web page? Redeeming it in VR is so horribly painful due to the missing virtual keyboard (hint, hint, this bug is existing for ~4 years now).
You technically do.
In VR when you click the buy from store in livery it opens up the store in a normal web browser. Remove headset, copy paste code, hit submit, put headset back on.

There's an ole' adage that goes: "If the shoe fit's, wear it." If I understand it correctly, LEP's got a free snowflake. While the rest of us have to pay for it.

Got the email through this morning. It said something like:

Instead of just adding it to your account here is an unnecessarily long code for your to redeem it. To redeem it please:

Connect all your peripherals to the PC in order to even start the game
Make sure you are near a G class star
Change to analysis mode
Honk 3 times
Find a gypsy and buy some lucky heather
Tell them the heather is (swarefilter) and burn it
Jump up and down and rotate 720 degrees clockwise
Turn off your life support
Synthesize premium ammo on 2 hardpoints
scan 50x pattern epsilon data
type code into box
get the paintjob

hoho i rember asking a few times for it and and someone said soon often

u82dZpT.jpg

and i got it a positiv thing 10 months later...i cant here the sarcasem

Last edited:
I've opened a ticket but I'll try it again with the dashes later on today. Thanks. At least I know it IS available for us PS4 users and I am guessing one code fits all?

Gary

How long will the code work for; I am no where near being able to afford an Anaconda, so does the paint job code, have a use by date on it?

I would think you can use it even without owning a Conda. I bought black paintjobs for ships I don't own so...

You need an LEP to redeem it.

I assume you are teasing people - this is separate from the LEP freebies (quite like the snowman).

How long will the code work for; I am no where near being able to afford an Anaconda, so does the paint job code, have a use by date on it?

Just redeem the code, you needn't be in an Anaconda to do it, just from the livery screen from any ship. It just allocates that paint-job to your account so it will be available if you ever do buy a 'conda.

P.S. I don't see an "Exclusive Decal" added - anyone else seen it?

Last edited:
I now have a Billionaire's Treasure Hunt decal in my list that I don't remember at all. There was something Galnet-related in 3302, but I don't remember the event and therefore feel a little unworthy of that decal. Could be the description or the decal or both are wrong, like it was with the Combat Zone CG decals that were initially labelled 'Espionage'.

I think that was from the Rares CG a few months ago, but it's the same one as last week's trade CG.

You simply have to redeem it in game, not apply it. You don0t need to own the ship to redeem the code.
Rest assured, all you need is the code and 5 minutes.

Great now i have to buy a conda that ill never fly. Are these codes cmdr specific or can i give someone my code?[SUB][/SUB]

Last edited:
Top Bottom