Western Theme Workshop Item

Hi PC Friends :)

Just uploaded a new item to my workshop. It is a Western Themed "Dudes" Hat Shop, "Wranglers" Steak on a Bun Shop and Washrooms.

The Hat Shop has 2 large display windows in the front and skylights on the roof and is finished inside and out. It also includes Western path lights and a Horse Trough Fountain that I made to go with this piece.

Would love to hear what you think of this piece. I really enjoyed creating it.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my photos.

Tillietwos :)

Here is the workshop link

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=931621376

WtnXRMD.jpg

usKCmYp.jpg

sopbOjV.jpg

bqYLSgf.jpg

Display window #1
DTfsV27.jpg

Display window #2
9Zc4RYf.jpg

Skylights in Roof

KS2fThp.jpg

Path Lights
IzQLv3r.jpg

Horse Trough with Running Water
CEa0ZDP.jpg

Exquisite detail as usual :)

That lamp post especially is nifty. I can't figure out how you make the siguaro cactus logs on top, nor the boots on the bottom (although I suspect the latter is a part I haven't encountered yet).

That lamp post especially is nifty. I can't figure out how you make the siguaro cactus logs on top, nor the boots on the bottom (although I suspect the latter is a part I haven't encountered yet).

The top looks like a bunch of the new rope pieces to me, the straight ones... I beleive they can be found under the fairy tail theme for some reason...

The top looks like a bunch of the new rope pieces to me, the straight ones... I beleive they can be found under the fairy tail theme for some reason...

Really lovely detail on this. I love the roof!

Thank you all so much for your comments. They mean a lot to me. Bullethead, Minnion is correct, I did use a lot of rope for trimming things in this project. Thank you WingardiumLevicoaster for you comment on the skylight roof. I really liked the way it turned out too :)

Thanks again
Nancy

Nice! Where did you get/how did you make that space wall? Is that a scenery piece?

Hi CJCregg, thanks for your comment. The space wall your asking about is under the Scenery Tab, Sci-Fi Theme and is called Starfield Panel. There are 2 types. Let me know if you find them OK.

Thanks again, Nancy

Hey Tilietwos!
What an amazing work! Sooooooo many beautiful details! Love it - and the fountain is amazing! such a cool work!

Hi CJCregg, thanks for your comment. The space wall your asking about is under the Scenery Tab, Sci-Fi Theme and is called Starfield Panel. There are 2 types. Let me know if you find them OK.

Thanks again, Nancy

Wow. Can't believe I never knew that was there....haha. Anyway, love the tiny details! It's so pretty!

Hi PC Friends,

Wanted to share another little Western Themed Piece with you all. It's a "Trav"lin" Chow Wagon. These cowboys travel from town to town serving up Hot Coffee and Beans.

Hope you like it and thanks for taking the time to look at my photos.

Thanks
Nancy

To view other items in my workshop the link is
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198284959499/myworkshopfiles/?appid=493340

To view this item, the workshop link is
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=940554648

Qc6oKjR.jpg

RKbOLMX.jpg

2kNmdJt.jpg

odB4ZDy.jpg

IMt216Y.jpg

"I was born in the wagon of a travellin' show....."

Once again, a superb building set into such realistic surrounding foliage. You have a real talent for that.

Top Bottom