WHAAM! -- 100 Paintjob Concepts For Fun

verminstar

Banned
Very cool work cmdr...lotta paints there that catch me eye, especially that near neon orange effects on the cutter with the milano skins I think. Id be more than happy parting with a few quid fer a mini shopping spree...repped ^

Great work, so far I have never considered spending money on things like paintjobs, but if these made it to the store, I would be tempted.

If there was one for the FAS, that is. I really wonder what the artist would be able to make from this paragon of ugliness [yesnod] [up]

WHAAM! -- 100 Paintjob Concepts For Fun

Hello.

I was bored, so I made a few paintjobs.
I know not all ships are represented. For one, preparing a ship takes between 5 and 10 hours; times 31 that's a lot of time. Secondly, part of the ships are variations on each others.
This is mostly 2-tone, 3-tone colour games on hull compositions, with a minority of complex and details paintjobs. I have a few ideas left, but I don't like it when things drag on for too long :p

Gonna share my ship base files a bit later on.

Shut up and take my money. +repped

There are actually more than one I'd buy in there. And at least two atrocious enough that might actually turn up in the store. Most are simply too well done for the store though.

How is this a thing?

Was only talking to a friend last night about the store and the quality of the paintjobs. Some of them are terrible,like awful,yet there so expensive.

So many games do cosmetics better than elite,and elite is more expenaive for cosmetics than most games.

Also some really nice work there OP. Some very nice looking ships!

Great work, so far I have never considered spending money on things like paintjobs, but if these made it to the store, I would be tempted.

If there was one for the FAS, that is. I really wonder what the artist would be able to make from this paragon of ugliness [yesnod] [up]

Problem is, that ship family is based on a brick shape, so top-view isn't great... (just like on the Beluga, limits the mockup possibilities). I'd need to go 3D for those... and I know zilt about 3D :D

===

Need to dust off my résumé, sounds like...

Last edited:
OHHHH MYYY GOD!

Generaly speaking I consider paint jobs as useless, not worth money. But not these ones! I would buy so many of those! Pure awesomeness!!!

+rep dude

Top Bottom