WHAAM! -- 100 Paintjob Concepts For Fun

you'd think considering Frontier are making money from these paint jobs that they would actually hire someone decent for the job. Maybe they would make even more money yanno.

This has been suggested many times. Personally, I made a thread here on the forum a few months back, reminding them of just how much cash they could make if they either acquired these or of they would simply make something of comparable quality. No response. That'd be too much work for them I suppose.

Hah, no, I haven't made another hundred or so since then x)

Thanks for the necro and the new comments!
The thread was revived and drew my attention... sad I joined too late to see it when it first arrived - but maybe it was a good thing to see this late as not having them in the store when I bought my T6 skins in particular would have been heartbreaking :D

Even a year later from posting your work in the skins shines!

Excellent stuff! :cool:(y)As a fellow AC skinner, this is the type of stuff I've always missed in Elite. Of course, it'd be a daunting task to keep the actually offensive/illegal content out if people could do their own skins. And massive amounts of storage to store them all.

But at least FD should take some notes what the paintjobs could look like. The current ones are pretty lame considering they cost real money.

Excellent stuff! :cool:(y)As a fellow AC skinner, this is the type of stuff I've always missed in Elite. Of course, it'd be a daunting task to keep the actually offensive/illegal content out if people could do their own skins. And massive amounts of storage to store them all.

But at least FD should take some notes what the paintjobs could look like. The current ones are pretty lame considering they cost real money.

These were published a year ago. In the last year I haven't seen any sign of Frontier taking notes. I've seen the same old variations of paint jobs being released on a timed schedule to maximize profits.

Those are absolutely amazing. There was a time in a distant past where i dived all the way in with cosmetics, so seeing those makes me think what a huge shame.

Favourites: Williams courier, silver and black type 9, black corvette with orange lines, the ornate beluga, and of course the clipper with the girl on it ;)

Top Bottom