WHAAM! 2 -- 18 Clipper Paintjob Concepts + Chris Foss Cargo Beluga

m8Dq3Ot.png

WHAAM! -- 18 Clipper Paintjob Concepts For Fun

Round 2!

I heard some folks oozing their love for the Clipper, so I made a few more liveries especially for it :)
And I also made a cargo Beluga, without its trademark canopy :O

CLICK ON THE LARGE PICTURE BELOW TO VISIT THE ALBUM IN FULL 5120x2880 RESOLUTION

WHAAM! -- 18 Clipper Paintjob Concepts For Fun

Round 2!

I heard some folks oozing their love for the Clipper, so I made a few more liveries especially for it :)
And I also made a cargo Beluga, without its trademark canopy :O

CLICK ON THE LARGE PICTURE BELOW TO VISIT THE ALBUM IN FULL 5120x2880 RESOLUTION

Vraiment magnifique Qohen !!!! ++++ rep

Vraiment magnifique Qohen !!!! ++++ rep

Please Frontier, make this awesome work happen on our ships.

Those ships are amazing!

Just a thought experiment here as I have no clue when it comes to skinning, but I'd love to see the 3 Tone done with the darkest green from the EcoGreen replacing the existing green, and something like this (#006600) where 3 Tone has white, with the grey done in chrome from Eleanor.

Last edited:
Nice work. Too many to choose. Put me down for the matte black, 3-tone green, 2-tone blue, gal map, normandy and dream farer. I would buy all those. In fact I need that dream farer for my Orca and Cutter passenger ships :D

Last edited:
AMAZING!! You have talent man! I honestly hope in the future we ride space ships dressed up by your designs at some other space game as i dont see the devs here to grab them and getting them in game.

AMAZING!! You have talent man! I honestly hope in the future we ride space ships dressed up by your designs at some other space game as i dont see the devs here to grab them and getting them in game.

Oh, HELL YEAH!!

I want to see that medicorp skin on every ship on the game. And the Normandy? Tactical Ice (my all time favourite) taken up a notch or three. Awesome!! Have some rep! Have MY rep! How do I give you more points??

This is something that Frontier should have opened to the public a long time ago - skins for in-game credits, just like it has been in Forza Motorsport for the last 8 years or so.

True, they might have to spend some minor resources weeding out some that are inappropriate, but it would be worthwhile. Three strikes and you can't submit any more paints, simple as that.

Some of the liveries that people make in that game are simply amazing, as are the concepts from the OP.

Riôt

+Rep for the OP. Great work.

And FD doesn't even give a comment about this work.

Really sad.

P.S. Look at the first side at the dangerous-forum, no reply to any thread.

:mad:

Actually you need to go back 6 pages to see any FD post that wasn't in an old thread. Unfortunately all the crying posts make stuff like this go unnoticed.

Top Bottom