What Additions Are You Hoping to See in the December 15th Holiday DLC?

1) SNOW TERRAIN PAINT OPTION FOR ALL BIOMES

2) Gondola / Skyway Chairlift Transport Ride ( with Bucket-style cars)

3) Santa Claus Staff Member / Entertainer

RoAvIGr.jpg

https://forums.planetcoaster.com/sh...Christmas-Frontier!?highlight=christmas+early

I think its possible (and I hope) that we might get an Arctic biome, that would be cool. But getting snow for all maps is unlikely, as you probably know already due to the technical restrictions [happy]

A gondola ride would be pretty cool too! Not sure about Santa Claus though [haha], but I guess that would be fun too

Sounds a bit ambitious. I reckon we'll get

The Collider ride (as promised)
Some holiday themed scenery objects (Christmas tree, Santa animatronic etc)
And given that they said there would be 'something for all players': a new career scenario
Plus some bug fixes / balancing

AS far as I know we are only getting the one flat ride. I'd hope to see some snow effects, adding all of weather would be amaze balls.

My expectations are:
- Promised flat ride (collider-enterprise)
- Props: Christmas tree, presents, Christmas candy and Santa animatronic
- Bug fixes & performance improvements
- Few management ui improvements

Anything else would be welcome (maybe dark rides additional cars? or new trains for coasters?).

I"m really not expecting anything. I'm don't want to be anymore disappointed.

I'm still waiting for whether tho. Snow would be nice on alpine and deciduous (not ground covering snow but just snow falling).

Collision checkbox would be the best christmas present in planet coaster if you ask me. I avoid flat ride like the plague at the momment.

I expect the ride they promised and about nothing else. We really don't have anything to go off for what will be there...

I'm hoping for collision toggle and a scenario editor.

I personaly prefer the skylift but both are good. I mean flat ride are lacking a little but trakride are just barrens. A tram, chairlift would be nice.

The problem with all existing powered rides is that they can only have 1 station. Sure, you can add more station but they have to be adjacent to the 1st. Thus, you can't use them as transport rides. With transport rides, you can make loops around the park but you can't cross it straight across, which is the province of the Sky Ride.

The problem with all existing powered rides is that they can only have 1 station. Sure, you can add more station but they have to be adjacent to the 1st. Thus, you can't use them as transport rides. With transport rides, you can make loops around the park but you can't cross it straight across, which is the province of the Sky Ride.

That's an interesting point.

Top Bottom