What am I doing wrong with massacre missions?

Im in Sothis, my combat rep needs upping, so I took 5 MM to get some money and rank etc. I went to CZ, nutted loads the faction ships that I was asked to (Deep Space Clan) but none of my missions counted down. They all remained at 0. I must be having a senior moment. Why is this? (former question not the latter although boith are acceptable)

Im in Sothis, my combat rep needs upping, so I took 5 MM to get some money and rank etc. I went to CZ, nutted loads the faction ships that I was asked to (Deep Space Clan) but none of my missions counted down. They all remained at 0. I must be having a senior moment. Why is this? (former question not the latter although boith are acceptable)

Did you launch and change into a SLF by any chance? Doing so stops any kills being counted, even when you change back to the mothership.

Were they marked as 'mission target'?

There is a bug where kills are not correctly credited in CZs, I think after manning an SLF, other than that I have no idea.

EDIT: space ninja'd

Last edited:
Aha, yes. I did. But Id forgot to take crew and rejoined on my own. If that is the case +1 for you. Thanks. I'll be off to nut some more then as i cashed them in just in case. Im a mass miss noob. :)

Fennster was spot on. I launched my SLF. Even tho I recovered it before entering the fray. I jumped back and joined opposing faction and hey presto.

They're quite fun those. But some of the npc have apocalyptic weaponry on them. My Conda is A rated but my shield took a hammering and it got me to 30% hull. Ive only RNG'd the FSD. Got gang banged a couple of times and have discovered that the conda makes a good battering ram when your cannons run out.

I'm also still at 100% Lieutenant and Ive still not got my Fed invite.

This game does like to confuse you at times.

Top Bottom