Newcomer / Intro what are global awards?

I've taken part in a few community goals, and it states that you earn so many credits + global awards. I have received the credits but don't know what the global awards are. I haven't received any, maybe I'm missing the point I don't know. What are the global awards reward?

What are the global awards reward?

When something happens as a direct result that benefits the entire community, not only the ones that participated in it.
For example, the Explorer's Anchorage station was the Global Reward for a CG that took part during DW2

While i did not participated to DW2, is still took an Annie there to help with it

Have a read of this post by Kietrax:

"Global rewards" are in effect the Goal of the CG. They are going to be made available to everyone once the CG is over, not just the people who participated in the CG.

So the decals are not "global rewards", as they are only available to participants.

If the CG is the construction of a new megaship or space station, then the "global rewards" of that CG are the addition of a new megaship or space station to the game, which anyone will be able to dock at once it is built. If the Global rewards are new weapon types, then anyone will be able to obtain those weapons.

It should be noted that not all CGs have "global rewards", but the "global rewards" text is always present, whether there actually are any global rewards or not. Example: there have been "let's have a party" Trade CGs in the past, where the only rewards were the credits. No other global rewards were available.

Global Rewards only show up in some Community Goals not all of them, examples in the past have been where the CG was to construct a new station or base which would happen if the CG reached tier 1 but the facilities available would increase depending on which tier was reached, another example was when the first AX weaponry was introduced there where a series of CGs each to provide a new weapon the Global Rewards unlocked by reaching higher tiers increased the variety of planetary bases that stocked that weapon.

Decals or anything else like that are individual rewards for participating in the CG.

Somebody hates AMCs? Why?
Some group of Thargoid hunters worked out using spreadsheets and other arcane tools and knowledge that the dumbfire missile option would be slightly better at damaging the huge alien killing flowers, unfortunately for them more people liked the multi’s or found that CG easier or thought the ammo synth cost for the missiles was higher or even that the posts explaining it all were TL DR but that group weren’t happy with the result of the CGs.

Some group of Thargoid hunters worked out using spreadsheets and other arcane tools and knowledge that the dumbfire missile option would be slightly better at damaging the huge alien killing flowers, unfortunately for them more people liked the multi’s or found that CG easier or thought the ammo synth cost for the missiles was higher or even that the posts explaining it all were TL DR but that group weren’t happy with the result of the CGs.
'cos they are only on fixed mounts?
Ah, I see. This crowd who would like every ship to fly the same and all the weapons to do the same DPS. :LOL:
Well, they don't matter.

Top Bottom