What are you doing in-game prior to the 11th?

Overall, in-game, I've been updating a bunch of my ships, which is costing me a heap of credits, but I want to keep my bank-balance above Cr3bn so I've been doing stuff to earn credits too.

More specifically related to 3.3, I figure it's probably going to cost around Cr100m to put a decent Mamba/Phantom in the sky so I'm trying to get my bank-balance up to >Cr3.2bn before I buy them.

I have to fight a war that - hopefully - ends on Monday.

If I have some time I will engineer my "Long Range Courier"-Dropship a bit further. Might go on a quick, short exploration trip to enjoy real exploration a last time before it gets nerfed to a casual no flying required mess. Then, on Monday night, dock at my home station and lament a bit about the loss of real exploration.

I'll be doing nothing, cause Smash Bros is here and we have Ridley.

That said I will be watching the forums to see if any actual STORY content is added or if it's just more Galnet articles. This game needs story to drive it. Otherwise its too empty despite that's the appeal for some.

I just arrived at Colonia after a week or so getting there the long way. Parked up waiting for the update Tuesday then back out again toward Sag A*, may even give my NPC pilot a few days off...

So just for fun started a second account / commander last night to give me an option to visit the bubble without coming back, now have to chase around a while to get a credit or 2 for him :)

Playing BFV for my style of pvp. Infantry.

I'll jump on ED later to gather some CIFs and Exceptional Scrambled Eggs or whatever.

Looking for Abnormal Compact Emission Data so I can get clean drive tuning grade 5 for my Krait Phantom which will be my new exploration ship. Haven't had much luck yet though...

Looking for Abnormal Compact Emission Data so I can get clean drive tuning grade 5 for my Krait Phantom which will be my new exploration ship. Haven't had much luck yet though...

What shenanigans are you going to be uo to that requires a clean drive in an exploration ship, I want in! It sounds fun.

I caught a nasty case of the beta blues, going back to live after tasting all the 3.3 improvements is proving a bit too hard.
So atm I'm mostly playing other stuff and trying to catching up with my ever growing list of untouched steam games.

I collect materials in my Cobra Mk. III and run a few missions, just to collect some good stuff for exploration. I will switch to a Krait Phantom, as soon as the 3.3 build goes live and head out into the black.

I have been out in the black for what seems forever. I have decided to return to the bubble and hand in my data and work on my engineering development ready to get back out into the black with upgraded gear.

I'm saving credits to buy a Phantom when it comes out. Thanks to the Beta, I ended up spending way too much on a pair of existing big ships I got the chance to test fly. Money is tight atm. So, I'm flying my new ships and haul People and cargo around the Li Yong-Rui region to be close to those discounts when the new release goes live.

At first I didn't want to go back to live, after the beta. But I did, and am busy playing some BGS stuff (or experimenting with it, rather). Also making a few Passenger runs, adding a few Visitor Beacons to my list of visited.

I've got stored equipment for a fully outfitted AX Corvette and FGS. I'm probably going to look at getting that dusted off, and may get back into defending against Thargoid incursions in the bubble. I'm interested to see how 3.3 will change this experience, compared to the current Thargoid situation.

Time to build an AXI Anti-Interceptor Krait Mk 2: my T10 'Tinkerbelle' and Chieftain 'Friend to Scouts' didn't have a fun time in the AZ CZ in the beta, so time to build something for standing up to Interceptors - hopefully ;)

Top Bottom