What are you looking forward to thats coming with the dlc and the free 1.12 update?

I'm looking forward to vehicle destruction, jurassic park era, red wood forests, rangers being able to tranq dinosaurs, and the compys and the pteranodons:D

What are you looking forward to that's coming?

This may sound kind of strange, but one of the additions that I'm most looking forward to is the JP3 variant of the Ankylosaurus. Sometimes I avoid using certain dinosaurs in my parks simply because I dislike the skins, but not anymore! (at least for the Ankylosaurus haha)
Awsome :D

This may sound kind of strange, but one of the additions that I'm most looking forward to is the JP3 variant of the Ankylosaurus. Sometimes I avoid using certain dinosaurs in my parks simply because I dislike the skins, but not anymore! (at least for the Ankylosaurus haha)
Same! I love the ankylosaurus but I always preferred the JPIII variant over the JW with the black armor and red cheeks!

I am looking forward to bathrooms being a placeable building in my parks, and the ranger vehicles being destructible! I really want that fear factor to kick in that a large prehistoric carnivore I introduced to my park is actually really really dangerous!

Finally, I am also looking forward to all the legacy skins of these dinosaurs. Especially the raptors, they used to be one of the more okay dinosaurs in the game, but having access to all of their movie skins in the same game adds some much needed variety and character :D

Same! I love the ankylosaurus but I always preferred the JPIII variant over the JW with the black armor and red cheeks!

I am looking forward to bathrooms being a placeable building in my parks, and the ranger vehicles being destructible! I really want that fear factor to kick in that a large prehistoric carnivore I introduced to my park is actually really really dangerous!

Finally, I am also looking forward to all the legacy skins of these dinosaurs. Especially the raptors, they used to be one of the more okay dinosaurs in the game, but having access to all of their movie skins in the same game adds some much needed variety and character :D
Can't wait hype!!!!!

Ah where to start, there's so much coming in this DLC & update!

I'd say the thing I'm most looking forward to is trying to recreate the JP93' layout with additional canon species (probably using the INGEN list) in sandbox once I've played through and unlocked everything in the DLC campaign missions. Maybe then doing an original movie trilogy tribute park on another map.

Ah where to start, there's so much coming in this DLC & update!

I'd say the thing I'm most looking forward to is trying to recreate the JP93' layout with additional canon species (probably using the INGEN list) in sandbox once I've played through and unlocked everything in the DLC campaign missions. Maybe then doing an original movie trilogy tribute park on another map.
Cool:D

JP3 Raptor skins, in my opinion, they looked the cooler than the raptor pack and the JP 1 and 2 variant. I really hope they also have the slight feathering on the top of there heads as that was key.

B3D31B391230302D3CCD1932A9AADD00BBA20A5E

12 more days left:D then its time to be careful while entering dinosaurs cages:D cant wait:D hype!!!!!!!!!!
06C250A7AAFBEF42945923ACEDA0D6BAFBB87A62

Top Bottom